Leonardo dicaprio is a g

These are all his past gfs....the guy dips faster than a mathow father after his girlfriends hits 25 kkkk
erdv3yn78d941.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All of them are slim blondes. I think his guy has a festish for them. Can't complain tho since he's living the bachelor life. No need for marriage or kids as a western man these days.

:damedamn: :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally imagine he is gay, and these women are picked by agency to enhance their careers, & hide his sexuality of course, that explains the pattern almost systematically consistent

I personally imagine he is gay, and these women are picked by agency to enhance their careers, & hide his sexuality of course, that explains the pattern almost systematically consistent
Most of these gays in Hollywood hide by marrying one woman as opposed to keep on dropping the same template blonde woman as soon as she reaches 25.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of these gays in Hollywood hide by marrying one woman as opposed to keep on dropping the same template blonde woman as soon as she reaches 25.

Like Justin Timberlake & Ryan Reynolds

Like Justin Timberlake & Ryan Reynolds
I suppose so although Reynolds still has my suspicions, a great example would be Michael Schofield whom everyone already knew was gay. I honestly thought it was already established until he came out just last month, to the dismay of his wife.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I suppose so although Reynolds still has my suspicions, a great example would be Michael Schofield whom everyone already knew was gay. I honestly thought it was already established until he came out just last month, to the dismay of his wife.

Reynolds is not heterosexual. Michael Schofield?? U mean Wentworth? That is his real name. He was always out. He has such a soft suave soul. Delightful soul.

Trending