Legendary, part-time Sheikh,all the time women lover & social media star, Dabcasar, traveling to ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Dabz is a real crazy Nigga .
Real motivator .
My nigga in the middle of the airport,
Gets a bunch of Somalis to start chanting
Anti Ethiopia , and anti Amisom slogans
And makes the vow to forcefully chase out Amisom devils .:dead::deadpeter:

Give this man a job in the FGS.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Real motivator .
And makes the vow to forcefully chase out Amisom devils :ftw9nwa:.

:ooh::ooh::ooh: The man has personally that the idiots that rule don't have. Dabcasar has truly made himself a household name with the Somali society anywhere. What shocks me is when I visit old eedos and they are hysterically watching Dabcasar. Originally they use to call him crazy but now they view him as a political pundit :lolbron::lolbron::russ: and funny enough they kind of enjoy him roasting other qabiils........as long as he is not roasting theirs :damn::dead1::dead:

DRACO

VIP
:ooh::ooh::ooh: The man has personally that the idiots that rule don't have. Dabcasar has truly made himself a household name with the Somali society anywhere. What shocks me is when I visit old eedos and they are hysterically watching Dabcasar. Originally they use to call him crazy but now they view him as a political pundit :lolbron::lolbron::russ: and funny enough they kind of enjoy him roasting other qabiils........as long as he is not roasting theirs :damn::dead1::dead:
Funny part is he said if Amisom come for him he will claim asylum in hargeisa:chrisfreshhah::deadpeter:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Dabz low key asking their tribes, xagee u socotaa :chrisfreshhah:He better not go to Hargeisa, he will be handed over like that Dhagax guy to ethipia.

Real motivator .
And makes the vow to forcefully chase out Amisom devils .:dead::deadpeter:

This man kills me everytime. What if he was hired to do propaganda on behalf of the FGS? Imagine his slogans :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

We'd end up with our own uncle Sam:
771px-Unclesamwantyou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts