Left wing Bernie Sanders supporting terrorist shoots at many Republican politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This is the second Congressional shooting in 5 years lmao. And it's probably going to keep happening because absolutely no one knows how to solve the gun problem
:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
The CIA/US deep state is so genius :banderas:

1) A left wing resurgence threatens the neoliberal hypercapitalist order of the US.
2) Recruit some left leaning lunatic with MKUltra mind control techniques.
3) Smear the left wing as terrorists
4) Profit :damn:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The CIA/US deep state is so genius :banderas:

1) A left wing resurgence threatens the neoliberal hypercapitalist order of the US.
2) Recruit some left leaning lunatic with MKUltra mind control techniques.
3) Smear the left wing as terrorists
4) Profit :damn:
you have an excellent knack on conspiracy theory for a female

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I was reading comments on the Washington Post and New York Times Facebook pages and a lot of leftist were justifying it.

"Well, when you take someone's healthcare, they're going to snap" :faysalwtf:

El padrone

What makes you think I am female? Amun is a masculine name, my writing style is clearly masculine, and when you click on my username it says male, dumb ass.
well you can clearly see i had no time stalking ur profile to check ur gender lol. nice analysis tho. how many other conspiracy theories can you pull outta ur ass at moments notice?

El padrone

I think it's male, but with it's political opinions changing so often, I wouldn't be surprised.
I legit thought it was smart female. saw it few times in intelligent discussions. if it didnt correct me non would have been the wiser.
but witj @Amira catfishing allegedly im very wary of anyone with female sounding name

Apollo

VIP
I legit thought it was smart female. saw it few times in intelligent discussions. if it didnt correct me non would have been the wiser.
but witj @Amira catfishing allegedly im very wary of anyone with female sounding name

You need to up your knowledge on Ancient Egyptian mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.