LECTURER says “the African has an IQ level 70, literally the retarded range”. I find him 2 be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why else is Africa a shithole ? Why is another man stealing her resources and creating fire underneath her?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People will believe anyone nowadays. I'm more intelligent than most people I know, and yet people believe in the IQ of 68 myth as it pertains to Somalis. If you begin letting shit like this get to your head, you will think it to existence. Ignore this rubbish.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalis are not Africans, we are Caucasians with tanned skin due to sun exposure.
Nigga Africa is a continent. Somalia is in the continent of Africa. How can we be Caucasian, if our ancestors didn't come from the Caucus mountains?

If you really look at it it’s white guys bragging sbout being smart and blacks dumb.

It’s a pointless debate because it’s got no use, you’re born the way you are.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People will believe anyone nowadays. I'm more intelligent than most people I know, and yet people believe in the IQ of 68 myth as it pertains to Somalis. If you begin letting shit like this get to your head, you will think it to existence. Ignore this rubbish.

Do you think the IQ of 68 is claimed to apply to all Somalis? It's an average.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Do you think the IQ of 68 is claimed to apply to all Somalis? It's an average.
So you mean to tell me a bunch of people went to Somalia, collected a bunch of Somalis there, had them in a room, had a sample size large enough to be taken seriously, had them all sit down and write an IQ test that they all understand without question, and then in a state of peace, accurately had all of those tests graded and took the mean of the IQs per individual?

Do you actually expect me to believe in that retarded shit? Are you dumb bro?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you mean to tell me a bunch of people went to Somalia, collected a bunch of Somalis there, had them in a room, had a sample size large enough to be taken seriously, had them all sit down and write an IQ test that they all understand without question, and then in a state of peace, accurately had all of those tests graded and took the mean of the IQs per individual?

Do you actually expect me to believe in that retarded shit? Are you dumb bro?

I don't personally believe that IQ estimate. You brought up your own intellect as an argument against people who push the 68 IQ meme. I'm just pointing out how it's a flawed counter argument, since these are averages. Individuals don't apply.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't personally believe that IQ estimate. You brought up your own intellect as an argument against people who push the 68 IQ meme. I'm just pointing out how it's a flawed counter argument, since these are averages. Individuals don't apply.
Ah, that's a sensible rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending