NEWS Lebanon: Only shoppers with Lebanese ID are allowed to buy.

I wish you guys had the same reaction when a black takes an innocent life. Nobody even acknowledges the incident and most turn a blind eye but then you gang up on our fellow Arabs when they make a single mistake.

We have a BLM coon spreading hate against our Muslim kin and wants us to forget all the bullshit his kind does.
do i look like im a big nose child of rapist goat fucker arab??? the only thing we have in common is islam

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
only diaspora muslims see the islamic world to be some utopian golden age were people of all different countries and tribes hold hands. You only have to step foot in mecca and medina and other religious sites to see that stuff , but when you go into neighborhoods and visit places like abu dhabi , riyadh , beirut , you see a different story

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
do i look like im a big nose child of rapist goat fucker arab??? the only thing we have in common is islam
Using your "highly retro offensive comment as a response", do I look like im a big nose child of rapist negro fucker black nigga??? the only thing we have in common is a skin complexion.

Using your "highly retro offensive comment as a response", do I look like im a big nose child of rapist negro fucker black nigga??? the only thing we have in common is a skin complexion.
you know i agree with that are melanasians considered black because they are dark are egyptians considered black because they live in africa all we share is a continent and skin tone and not even that

Trending

Latest posts