Lebanese-Somali girl talk about racism in Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoa'a Sabra complained about prejudice, discrimination and harassment directed towards dark skin Lebanese citizens in Lebnaan

Hayaay!.JPG

Somalis come out in force down comment section :mjlaugh:

War sxb carabtan sheekadooda naga daya ! You fellows starting to sound like they oppress you like African Americans !i am
Free Somali spirit and bow to no one (humans ).

She is Lebanese from Somali mother. This has nothing to do with us, the girl born and raised in Lebanon with her brother and sister. Her father met her mother in Yemen when he was working there married and brought her to Lebanon. The mother is warsangali lady from Yemeni Somalis.

She is Lebanese from Somali mother. This has nothing to do with us, the girl born and raised in Lebanon with her brother and sister. Her father met her mother in Yemen when he was working there married and brought her to Lebanon. The mother is warsangali lady from Yemeni Somalis.
Hey , anyone with an inch of Somali blood ,is one of us !

N

nadia

she is so beautiful wow who would have thought mixing with lesbanese would produce a pretty mix. Anyways why the arguing with those white looking men lol I don't understand a lick of Arabic

she is so beautiful wow who would have thought mixing with lesbanese would produce a pretty mix. Anueaus why the arguing with those white looking men lol I don't understand a lick of Arabic

Its about how halfies and Africans are treated in Lebanon. Blonde, white, big nosed Lebanese gym rat didn't hold back.

They brought a shrink who confirmed %50 of Lebanese to be racist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts