Leaving the union

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
So i have been thinking about the benefits of staying in this unworthy union that has been going on since the sixties.

Which has done nothing but give us headaches for the past 30 years.

Southern somalia is just an mess.
The people of central somalia have an crab in the bucket mentality. The capital is conquered by the crab in the bucket people.

People are working with shabaab instead of getting rid of them.

They are asking for handouts instead of rebuilding them selves.

Almost every politician is against progress that they cannot control.

So from today on i will be an staunch supporter of PIM and Somaliland. The hell with the rest. I want a nation for my future children. I want to lobby for an united northern republic. The hell with somalia. Let's become the horn republic.

A place where we can thrive and most importantly develop. Let's build an tall ass wall between galgaduud and mudug. We have more than enough rescourses and can fight of shabaab like we do today.

We can have an 1 country two system's situation. The somaliland territories and the puntland territories but internationally we are the horn republic.

Who agrees with me, and who does not.

Discuss people.

I honestly think you are late with your secessionism movement, this movement would have been happily accepted had it occurred during the 90s to 2010s, nowadays the talk of the town is Confederacy/Federalism i.e let very region rule itself autonomously without Central authority, this Confederacy biggest benefit is that there is no need for Independence at all if you already rule yourself completely.

The model Somalia's federalism should be based on should be either UAE, or Germany.

As for wall in-between Galmudug, you are either joking or woefully ignorant of the situation, Galmudug is already claiming Northern Mudug, so practically a war is inevitable between Galmudug and Puntland for Northern Mudug

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I honestly think you are late with your secessionism movement, this movement would have been happily accepted had it occurred during the 90s to 2010s, nowadays the talk of the town is Confederacy i.e let very region rule itself autonomously without Central authority, this Confederacy biggest benefit is that there is no need for Independence at all if you already rule yourself completely.

That would suffice.

We just need to be able to rebuild and develop without the hordes of politicians that will try to cancel it at any chance they get.

Can we have our own currency with confederacy or do we still need to use the same as the rest. Or better yet can't we use the us dollar untill our own institutions are ready to launch our own?

reer

VIP
Well if we can't leave the union.

Some of us have no choice than to create some form of an shadow government.

And assassinate political leaders who hold us back. It's time to kill markaas.
somalis have 2 countries. the 1st is a failed state. the 2nd is a western brothel. somalis arent getting another country unless jeegaanstanis conquer mogadishu instead of crying ayeyo elisabeth bliiiis save us.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
somalis have 2 countries. the 1st is a failed state. the 2nd is a western brothel. somalis arent getting another country unless jeegaanstanis conquer mogadishu instead of crying ayeyo elisabeth bliiiis save us.

That is my plan though unite the forces in the north and conquer xamar. To get independence. The plan is not to wait around but get it rolling.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Southern Somalia is not holding back Puntland or Somaliland, people tell these lies to make themselves feel better and righteous in whatever they believe in.

Why are you lying. The fgs has spend close to a 100 million dollars to hamper shit in the north. This kinda is common knowledge. From the diplomatic fighting against berbera port to fucking with pl scholarship's and diploma's. To something so wrong yet so stupid is something else.

I doubt it would work mate. Puntland has more in common with Somalia regarding Somaliland

Somalia works overtime to destabilize Somaliland

Puntland state of Somalila works hard to destabilize Somaliland(Eastern Borders)

Republic of Somaliland works hard to stabilize itself.

Somaliland is the only one that doesn't actively involve itself in this crab in the bucket politics that Somalians play

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
30 years and the only thing thriving in these lovely states are tapeworms in ilmo
I doubt it would work mate. Puntland has more in common with Somalia regarding Somaliland

Puntland state of Somalila works hard to destabilize Somaliland(Eastern Borders)

Somaliland is the only one that doesn't actively involve itself in this crab in the bucket politics that Somalians play
Puntlamd is destabilising somaliland:mjlol:

With this logic you're also crabs in the bucket since you're destabilising SSC or whatever it was called.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Somaliland and Puntland have border disputes because of the people who live in the disputed areas. to be fair both states have neglected the area, thus the people of the area pick and choose who benefits them the best. one dat you see sl flags the other day you might see somalia's flag.

futher on there is an economical battle goin on. there are no other regions that have this going on since they are fighting over grazeland and wells and shit.

don't belittle somaliland like that. if what you said was true, the somaliland forces would have been fighting the puntland forces which never happens. the people of that area fight the wars themselves most of the time. and they be fighting themselves most of the time aswell. so yeah fake news walaal.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
At least you're not a hypocrite and also support SL independence.

The best option forward would be an EU type confederacy.

Puntland is already quite disconnected from the government in Mogadishu, it operates almost as it's own country, despite being part of Somalia.

I do not know the purpose of trying to divide Somalis further

Trending

Latest posts