least qabaylad and most diverse city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least qabaylad : borama or jigjiga
most diverse( the city with largest number of different qabils) : jigjiga or kismayo.
i am not sure of jigjia on both cases. Just my opinion. ( not sure. Forgive me if i am ignorant). Whats your opinion?
How many groups with different qabils are there in jigjiga.

waraabe

Your superior
Jigjiga is at least 50% or 60% non somali, that is the reason why qabyaalad doesn't exist. (few years ago I travelled trough the city when I was going to Addis Ababa)

Borama is one clan city so there isn't need for qabyaalad.

I think djibouti city is the least qabiilest somali city. It has different qabis and Reer djibouti are cool people.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Jigjiga is at least 50% or 60% non somali, that is the reason why qabyaalad doesn't exist.

Tf are you on about? The non-Somali population in Jigjiga is less than 5%. Nigga making up his own facts cos he drove through the city :camby:

waraabe

Your superior
Tf are you on about? The non-Somali population in Jigjiga is less than 5%. Nigga making up his own facts cos he drove through the city :camby:

I stayed for few days with a family. Trust me bro it has huge xabashi presence. I was shocked as I thought it was full somali, I tried to speak Somali but the xabashi wouldn't understand

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Jigjiga has whether :wow:

No other Somali city can come close.

Maybe Nairobi since 300K Somalis live there making it Somali :wow:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I stayed for few days with a family. Trust me bro it has huge xabashi presence. I was shocked as I thought it was full somali, I tried to speak Somali but the xabashi wouldn't understand

In that case, which parts of the city was fully xabash?
I've been there two summers in a row and I'm going this August as well. The only xabash I saw there were the maids and beggars on the streets.

What about Galcayo. So many clans live their. Everyone is armed to the max, so armed with weapons I witnesses a man take out a Uzi out of his trouser and give it to the Dahabshill security guard. Out of all the cities I've been to in Somalia, no-one in Berbera, Boosaso, Mogadishu, Gorwe were armed like the people of Galcayo. So if someone doesn't like your qabil I'm pretty sure you'll have couple slugs in your head. Conclusion Galcayo has to be the most diverse. Also I witnesses a Somali man reading his Quran with a ak hanging from his shoulder.

Hubble

VIP
Mogadishu has people from every Somali clan living there, plus foreigners. Qabyaalad in Mogadishu is national news unlike other cities where it's a way of life.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Mogadishu has people from every Somali clan living there, plus foreigners. Qabyaalad in Mogadishu is national news unlike other cities where it's a way of life.

Not true. I never engage in Qabil. But one Qabil actually says the city belongs to them. Me and hoyo we're horrified. Couldn't believe it.

Hubble

VIP
Not true. I never engage in Qabil. But one Qabil actually says the city belongs to them. Me and hoyo we're horrified. Couldn't believe it.

But you heard about it. The whole world heard about it. Other cities they say that and it wouldn't even reach gossip levels because it's officially owned by a qabiil and no other qabiil can be a part of the politics in the whole region let alone one city.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mogadishu only place in the world where your cousins ask you what qabil you're from just to make sure.
:deadmanny:

Hubble

VIP
Mogadishu only place in the world where your cousins ask you what qabil you're from just to make sure.
:deadmanny:

Only during the war and that was across Somalia. These days you can walk everywhere and anyone who asks about qabiil is seen as a jaahil, nabadiid. The ones who said that stuff recently held a conference and had to have cameras around, it was basically them saying "if I'm a guest in Garowe, Kismaayo, Baydhabo etc why should Xamar be an exception" and everyone ripped into them even though they had a point nomatter how ugly it was they're not the only ones.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Only during the war and that was across Somalia. These days you can walk everywhere and anyone who asks about qabiil is seen as a jaahil, nabadiid. The ones who said that stuff recently held a conference and had to have cameras around, it was basically them saying "if I'm a guest in Garowe, Kismaayo, Baydhabo etc why should Xamar be an exception" and everyone ripped into them even though they had a point nomatter how ugly it was they're not the only ones.
:deargod:

Bosasso hands down

This city houses every Somali sub clan you can think of along with the Bantus, Oromo, Yemenis and even timo jilic.

Status
Not open for further replies.