Leaked: video of Somalia's Foreign minister in a Djibouti nightclub

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
iJ8w38.gif

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
We will all do the same with all the aid money :manny:
So somalia will be like dubai when they get that oil money right?
:mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That's not a nightclub because nightclubs don't have seated tables and chairs in that arrangement :icon lol: it's probably a public networking event for high profile dignitaries in what looks like a government retreat, you can see the music is being played outdoors and they're drinking shah, not alcohol. Somalis don't drink alcohol openly.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What the gentleman does with his time off is none of our business, as long as his doing a great job during work hours, I say go for it, do the hussle :)

Way u qalmaan in ay raaxeeystaan especially our hard working foreign minister H.E. Cawad.:damedamn:

This doesn't look like a nightclub btw, and he's drinking either tea or coffee.

The foreign minister has to understand foreign activities to do his job well. This is just field work :siilaanyosmile:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
That's not even a nightclub,

it's an outdoors event, with live music, and a table for people to eat food :russ:, looks like an event that rolled into the night time. Where is the alochol and ass shaking, its not a club lol. These people lie about everything, im fucking dead.

:pachah1:

I have to give a thumbsup to Djibouti for playing a party mix, lol from YMCA to This is how we do it lol, I see why people hate them. f*ck I'd be a that party too chilling, that's a good ass play list.