Leader of Jubaland Ahmed Madoow trolls other Somali leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find news of this anywhere.
Aren't you ashamed to lie like that, especially about something so serious? And to say 'many people dead', sp shameless. Your terrible bait threads are bad enough, but to make up something like that just for people to turn up at your thread, that suggest things about your personality, find fullfillment in other ways sxb.
Hopefully god protects those people, and nothing bad happens there or anywhere else somalis are.

EDIT: The imbecile has now changed the thread. Original title was something along the lines of 'Breaking news! Catastrophic bomb in hargeisa's hiddo dawr, many diaspora dead'

Thread itself said 'the war has come back to where it began, RIP Hargeisa, the people were punished for spending money where there are poor people'.

This is the most shameless bait thread I have seen. Now he's in a panic and constantly changing the title because he was called out.

Last edited:
N

NaomiHoney

Can't find news of this anywhere.
Aren't you ashamed to lie like that, especially about something so serious? And to say 'many people dead', sp shameless. Your terrible bait threads are bad enough, but to make up something like that just for people to turn up at your thread, that suggest things about your personality, find fullfillment in other ways sxb.
Hopefully god protects those people, and nothing bad happens there or anywhere else somalis are.

Im with Orgnzm. There's no need to make topics like this.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This old battymon constant bootyclapping for Somalia has caused him to wish ill on his own people.

Always hated this old fucker.
tumblr_mlhcvgvdOZ1s00ervo5_r1_250.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeerayaal is dajiya!

I feel like this speech right now

Waan ka dagayaa kursiga, xabada joojiya adeerayaal. Odey qaldama wa la'arki jirayee

There is somethings you can't joke on doqonyahow
wallahi My chest started to hurt when I read that, I was ready to start making calls :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending