Lawyers for saboteur Naciima Qorane claims that, 2 get the password 2 her phone SL's CID threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
to lock her in a room with a special Nigerian guy specially imported for severe annihilation :russ::damn::damn::damn: As she was been led in she spat out the password which was "Farmaajo Shaqo":damn::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::dead:

She avoided a torture never heard or seen in the annals of Somali history.

These dudes imported a Nigerian annihilator:dead::drakekidding:

I categorically condemn this mental torture conducted by the secessionist authorities. This is a wicked method of inducing fear. It shouldn't have been applied on a delicate and delicious gazelle like that :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

@Huncho

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
love_of_pooping_funny_gift_womens_tank_top.jpg

http://goobjoog.com/english/securit...sh-nigerian-to-rape-activist-defence-lawyers/

“The lawyers told the court the National Intelligence Agency, NIA officers threatened the defendant with death and rape. “They threatened to unleash on her a Nigerian to do anything he wants (sexually assault her),” the affidavit read in part, ‘They said the Nigerian was within the station and had been ‘deployed severally to sexually assault women in the police cell’.”

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What a disgusting thread. Somalilanders have shown their true colours these past few days. A Somali woman is being threatened with rape by a caged beast and these bastards are cracking jokes. They even admitted that they used him to rape SEVERAL WOMEN already. I hope it was your relatives.
:susp:

Muji

VIP
Oops there goes the claim that Somaliland is democratic, when they don’t even allow freedom of speech- a basic tenet of a democratic state that values human rights.

I remember a somalilander protesting holding a banner that said “don’t make us join a terrorist state”.

Now Somaliland is worse than a terrorist it’s a savage state. Somaliland has shown that if it’s given independence it would be no better than Eritrea, a rogue state.

Wallahi feminine Isaaq men are comedy central. They feel personally attacked and have to gang up on one poor woman :heh:

I thank Allah everyday for making me a powerful Hawiye warrior. Wallahi I am blessed :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How is this funny? African jails routinely use rape and torture as a coercion technique.

It's funny cause it's all a lie...far fetched ...you'd think these corrupt SL authorities spare the money to import a special Nigerian for torture? :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
http://goobjoog.com/english/securit...sh-nigerian-to-rape-activist-defence-lawyers/

“The lawyers told the court the National Intelligence Agency, NIA officers threatened the defendant with death and rape. “They threatened to unleash on her a Nigerian to do anything he wants (sexually assault her),” the affidavit read in part, ‘They said the Nigerian was within the station and had been ‘deployed severally to sexually assault women in the police cell’.”

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a disgusting thread. Somalilanders have shown their true colours these past few days. A Somali woman is being threatened with rape by a caged beast and these bastards are cracking jokes. They even admitted that they used him to rape SEVERAL WOMEN already. I hope it was your relatives.
:susp:

giphy.gif

You're calling a human being a beast yet you admonish me for being inhumane

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
giphy.gif

I hope anybody who approves of this or finds this funny that you get raped by a similar Nigerian beast who has ebola and you die shortly after inshallah

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
giphy.gif

You're an adult, start acting like it. Rape is not a joke you bidaar growing dipshit. A rapist is fit to be called a caged beast. Nasty people like you should be shamed publically.

Status
Not open for further replies.