late night cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It's 12:00 am and I drove 20 minutes just to get this.
20151223_181929_resized_1.jpg

A

Atiya

Some dessert restaurant 2 minutes away from my house sells the most amazing deserts at the cheapest prices. No wonder why I'm gaining weight.

Seoul

. . .
Eis cafe is the ishhh during Ramadan especially coz it'd be open really late after tarweeh

Next time you guys are in town try a place called Artisan, it's small but very cute dessert place

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Eis cafe is the ishhh during Ramadan especially coz it'd be open really late after tarweeh

Next time you guys are in town try a place called Artisan, it's small but very cute dessert place

Is it female friendly? Some of these dessert spots are packed out with single guys lol

Seoul

. . .
Is it female friendly? Some of these dessert spots are packed out with single guys lol
Tbh never had a problem with that and I've been to many places. Obvs I wouldn't chill in salama, that's like bringing a lamb to the slaughterhouse bisinka lol

Zuleikha

If I start ordering desserts from online I'm gonna gain back the weight I lost over the years.

Is artisan in lady pool aswell with all the places you've listed nothing beats heavenly desserts @Seoul.

Zuleikha

@Seoul Salama looks run-down, I'd be wary of cockroach and rodent sandwiches if I was eating there lol
And the rat and mouse that's the shit I hate about coventry road lol.
Next time you here try alsultan in Stratford. It's the best somali restaurants by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending