Last night, I had a nightmare about Abu Taymiyyah

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He was hunting me down and I kept running and hiding. I was super scared.
:mjcry:

It was in the middle of everyone but it felt like it was just me and he had these super senses.

:damn:
I woke up with my heart beating really fast. It felt so real.
:liberaltears:
I have these kind of nightmares once in awhile. The first time it happened was like elementary school and it was my classmates hunting me down.
:damsel:
what does this mean and why is it the same plot just with a different setting and antagonist?

It was in the middle of everyone but it felt like it was just me and he had these super senses.

I have these kind of nightmares once in awhile. The first time it happened was like elementary school and it was my classmates hunting me down.

what does this mean and why is it the same plot just with a different setting and antagonist?

Are you by any chance an Aquarius?

I ask, for one's personality disposition is said to be influenced by one's zodiac landing.

Right after my A levels, I developed interests in astrology & dream analyses, courtesy of a flamboyant astrologist at Covent Gardens, and learnt a few things. Yours sounds as if you might be a classic ditherer, inflected with avoidance condition in facing hard decisions in life while letting anxiety build up till the subconscious enacts it in deep sleep. A rather amateurish attempt on my part, but an attempt nonetheless. In other words, you worry too much.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you by any chance an Aquarius?

I ask, for one's personality disposition is said to be influenced by one's zodiac landing.

Right after my A levels, I developed interests in astrology & dream analyses, courtesy of a flamboyant astrologist at Covent Gardens, and learnt a few things. Yours sounds as if you might be a classic ditherer, inflected with avoidance condition in facing hard decisions in life while letting anxiety build up till the subconscious enacts it in deep sleep. A rather amateurish attempt on my part, but an attempt nonetheless. In other words, you worry too much.
I don’t know Zodiacs but I was born in July:nahgirl:

Amber

A blessed human
That's the funniest shit I've ever heard on sspot
The Kid Mero Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
Guess abu Taymiyyah actually wanted a xalimo

Yaraye

VIP
I usually have sleep paralysis sometimes. Terrifies the shit out of me. Can't move, lift a finger, or even speak!:damn:

Amber

A blessed human
:mjcry:

:liberaltears:
:damsel:
if I were you, that wouldn't be a nightmare
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

Yaraye

VIP
no
team usa friday feeling GIF by U.S. Figure Skating
I already knew I lost my chance when all those xalimos came, though
Sad Season 1 GIF by Sony Pictures Television
they ruin everything
trust me you don't want to marry a sheikh. Marrying a decent guy the follows the religion is best, you never know wtf these speakers or "pillairs" of islam really get up to.

Trending