Last night at Saint Paul nearly fought with an Arab shopkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Last night I went to Saint Paul with friends, we try to buy some flavor for Shiisha, the guy who works there he was fucking an Arab shopkeeper. He said you guys are too many and you driving different cars so you should buy things one buy one because you look gangs or something. I said wtf,.. khaniis Arab have you said now?, repeat it mother fucker, he just try to change the subject and look another excuse, dame. I nearly bunch his face.
My friends were try to calm him down, me and other friend were pissed off and get out the shop. I told my friends don't buy the flavor such an idiot person.

Mother fucker never buy anything from Arabs. They judge you.

o9piyu.jpg

2u46e0i.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
After all its his shop he probably tired of black people stealing his stuff

And If 5-6 of you come in at the same time JUST ta buy shisa id be judging you all

Nabeel786

Southie pride
After all its his shop he probably tired of black people stealing his stuff

And If 5-6 of you come in at the same time JUST ta buy shisa id be judging you all

Lool, we don't look a like thiefs, we dress normal, btw, a white boy next door show up and talk to the shopkeeper, Waxaa lagu dhahay this is American not Arab countries,, customer have a rights. Respect. lol

Mercury

VIP
Lool, we don't look a like thiefs, we dress normal, btw, a white boy next door show up and talk to the shopkeeper, Waxaa lagu dhahay this is American not Arab countries,, customer have a rights. Respect. lol

Well he was probably scared alot of shit happens to shops like that

Mercury

VIP
He can expalined later when he sees that we are serious. He said black people stole from him something

Maybe, waa laga yaaba.

Here in Sweden even If you havent stolen anything The shop arent allowed ta search you The shop cant hold you down neither can security only The Police can search you

Arabs are shameless. Nothing new. Most of them look down on Somalis. It wouldn't be a problem if we looked down on them back but that is not the case...

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Arabs are shameless. Nothing new. Most of them look down on Somalis. It wouldn't be a problem if we looked down on them back but that is not the case...
They can't look down nothing, they are minority. Somalis rocks walaahi. Arabs are more Jahli than Somali.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:dzmxmmb:

I know some Somalis that go to a Arab hilib halaal when there's like a dozen Somali ones

:ayaanswag:

Shame. In my city there's no Somali hilib halaal. I asked my mom why since we're a pretty prominent somali community and she said because some Somalis will view it as eeb and embarrassing to sell hilib. It's a shame because A I would love to buy hilib from Somali butchers and B because I can trust Somalis more than others.

How broke are you that you can't afford a movie ticket and your cousins has to steal from a gas station. I will give you monthly allowance if you wash my car, carry my groceries and purse while shopping. Gaajo foqol gaajo

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: manz stealing gas you know wawareey smh

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How broke are you that you can't afford a movie ticket and your cousins has to steal from a gas station. I will give you monthly allowance if you wash my car, carry my groceries and purse while shopping. Gaajo foqol gaajo
The thrill:lawd:
I personally believe everything in this world is free and mine:kobeok:
As for people pretending to good to steal miss me:idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending