Last District in Hiiraan has just been liberated by Macawiilsey/SNA

E3D1E57A-0BDE-4988-A0C4-6E03F41FA629.jpeg

825DDFF8-E85E-4D40-9FF3-BB41747D9B38.jpeg

This is Degmada Moqokori in Hiiraan it borders Galgaduud and Middle Shabelle. This is the last full district that shabaab had full control off in Hiiraan. A huge achievement! Guuleysta.

They remain in a few villages such as Buqaqable and Ceel Cali and we will finish them off in the coming days waa billahi Towfiiq

Maanta maanta maanta waa Maalin Weyn maanta 🎶

I’m so Fkn happy!

All my degmos are free 💪🏾

86FE66CE-0E59-4A40-A19C-BFC52E4A2234.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 239120
View attachment 239121
This is Degmada Moqokori in Hiiraan it borders Galgaduud and Middle Shabelle. This is the last full district that shabaab had full control off in Hiiraan. A huge achievement! Guuleysta.

They remain in a few villages such as Buqaqable and Ceel Cali and we will finish them off in the coming days waa billahi Towfiiq

Maanta maanta maanta waa Maalin Weyn maanta 🎶

I’m so Fkn happy!

All my degmos are free 💪🏾

View attachment 239122
This is great for business man, I wonder if goods will be cheaper if Mogadishu to Beledweyne corridor is safe. Bosaso port shall be in shambles now as majority of imports currently come from there

loool Hiiraan isn’t just xawadle land. Gaaljecel lands need liberating still
Need to give credit for XL here. Gaaljecel have a pact with AS and if they don't want to liberate their land. It's not xawaadle fault. They freed their own land and that's all their responsibility. However, gj did a meeting yesterday speaking about how they were going to join the offensive but then again, actions are louder than words.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Need to give credit for XL here. Gaaljecel have a pact with AS and if they don't want to liberate their land. It's not xawaadle fault. They freed their own land and that's all their responsibility. However, gj did a meeting yesterday speaking about how they were going to join the offensive but then again, actions are louder than words.
100% but we shouldn’t mislead. Shabaab can still attack from GJ lands. We can only say these khawarij are defeated once they have no wear to retreat and regroup to.

loool Hiiraan isn’t just xawadle land. Gaaljecel lands need liberating still
I mentioned the villages they are in, such as Buqaqable and Ceel Cali and Mukayle. AS have a pact with Gaaljecel. Those 3 villages need liberating and we will liberate it Inshallah.

The former Governor of Hiiraan Abdifatah Hassan Afrah spoke on this issue today that they are going to liberate it.

Xaawaadle proving why they aren’t hawiye. The rest of you should follow the lead and free your deegan like beesha Xawaadle

Trending

Latest posts