Last Authority of Puntland in meeting tonight over the dispute of Bosaso port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight the last authority in Puntland that have the last word on any dispute came together to talk about the dispute and handing over of the port and conflict between the administration and businessmen.

This comes after the King travelled from Qardho to Bosaso to intervene after businessmen complained to him about the deal and handover of the port

24129673_1506474569470073_7113824348078475951_n.jpg

The issimo present are King of Darood, Sultan of Harti and Warsangeli Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaan, Ugaas of Deshiishe, Beeldaaje Cali Faarax of Cali Jibraaiil etc

The good thing about Puntland is they have an traditional hierarchy to settle disputes.

The titles has the King on top followed by Sultan, Garaad, Islaan, Ugaas, Beeldaaje, Baashi and they settle most hardened disputes and are the final and last authority.

Everything that cannot be solved goes back to them.

Boqor I am so confident that I don’t see the point of mentioning it I am that assured.

But I am a Pan Puntlander and view everyone as the same and do not believe that I am better than anyone due to my lineage.

Those who brag are in my eyes the ones who do not understand what being Puntlander entails and have nothing of value to inject to the betterment of the state.

mrlog

VIP
The good thing about Puntland is they have an traditional hierarchy to settle disputes.

The titles has the King on top followed by Sultan, Garaad, Islaan, Ugaas, Beeldaaje, Baashi and they settle most hardened disputes and are the final and last authority.

Everything that cannot be solved goes back to them.

Are u saying there's a title called 'islaan'.
I though 'islaan' was a female.
:wtf:

@jugjugwacwac sxb ur more knowledgeable in the somali customs.
Can u confirm this maandhoow aan kuu duceynee.

Last edited:
My problem with traditional clan leadership is that they're hereditary. A brilliant and brave suldaan/ugaas/boqor/islaan/malaaq/garaad/beeldaaje can have a coward and idiot for a son. I believe in meritocracy and dislike hereditary forms of power transfer, whether in the political arena (eg monarchies) or traditional clan arena.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
My problem with traditional clan leadership is that they're hereditary. A brilliant and brave suldaan/ugaas/boqor/islaan/malaaq/garaad/beeldaaje can have a coward and idiot for a son. I believe in meritocracy and dislike hereditary forms of power transfer, whether in the political arena (eg monarchies) or traditional clan arena.

Mudane, what do you think of the phenomenon that is an elective monarchy chosen by the people? Many nations throughout history have taken up this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.