Lascanood Native Cries as his land in Berbera is Stolen by Locals

See the nonsense people here were talking and how it affects them. I saw comments like "confiscate the land of Isaaq in Las Canood" and "don't trust the guys married to Isaaq" etc

When yall talk about taking peoples land and breaking up families like its something minor smh. No one should be talking Isaaqs land/investments or Dhulbahante's land/investment in each others land. Haram is haram. Nothing worse than keyboard warriors in their mothers houses talking about people back home warring and losing their lives.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
To steal land is very normal in Somaliland. The president has been doing it for a long time. At the end of the day, it's his own fault for having put his blood, sweat and tears in a foreign land.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
To steal land is very normal in Somaliland. The president has been doing it for a long time. At the end of the day, it's his own fault for having put his blood, sweat and tears in a foreign land.
Mooryanism is in the Irir gene, Ive never heard this in PL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Mooryanism is in the Irir gene, Ive never heard this in PL
Wiil iyo abtigiis kulahaa.

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Look at this boon. MX introduced land grabbing in somalia with the kacaan orphan and booli qaran. Thankfully the booli qaran central xoosh have been returned to the natives :rejoice:
My houses in xamar are still occupied by reer dibadda

While hawiya drives bajaj in garowe freely

:camby::camby:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
See the nonsense people here were talking and how it affects them. I saw comments like "confiscate the land of Isaaq in Las Canood" and "don't trust the guys married to Isaaq" etc

When yall talk about taking peoples land and breaking up families like its something minor smh. No one should be talking Isaaqs land/investments or Dhulbahante's land/investment in each others land. Haram is haram. Nothing worse than keyboard warriors in their mothers houses talking about people back home warring and losing their lives.
I like ppl like you

World

VIP
never invest outside of your lands, whether in xamar, hargeisa or berbera. they will confiscate your property and there is nothing you can do.

Trending

Latest posts