Largest Free Trade Zone to be inaugurated in Djibouti today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening ceremony of Djibouti International Free Trade Zone, regional leaders including Somalia President, Djibouti President, Sudan President, Ethiopian Prime Minister, Rwanda President, AU Chairperosn and many other dignitaries are here plus large Business delegation from Somalia.

0_AC47_DAC_AF14_4_AF9_BDE5_9_CC7_A08_E65_E6.jpg

9_E105256_F72_D_4_CCD_9_BB1_7_D6_C1_EE872_ED.jpg

China-established Djibouti FTZ, positioned as the largest FTZ in Africa, expected to handle trade worth $7 billion within 2 year and create over 50,000 jobs by 2025 and 100,000 jobs in 2045.

Ownership of the FTZ
Djibouti Govt : 60%
China : 39%
Rwanda : 1%

IOG is doing excellent work. I always found it hilarious when the secessionists thought they would take a piece of Ethiopia’s trade from Djibouti:mjlol: :russ:

VIP
Iog didn't do shit, China just chose the country as it's african gateway. The fat bastard gets 0 credit.

The entire thing will take over a decade to complete which i find ridiculous.

DhVjy9VXcAEa81s.jpeg

No bixi in sight

Attachments

• DhVjy9VXcAEa81s.jpeg
    DhVjy9VXcAEa81s.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 160

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Weird thread. Instead of celebrating Djibouti achievement Somaliland is randomly brought up for no reason.

VIP
Weird thread. Instead of celebrating Djibouti achievement Somaliland is randomly brought up for no reason.

We're truly sick ppl sxb, we can't help it lol

Berbera free trade zone. Copy and envious .UAE to send back poor Diibouti

Nigga what? Waxan maa af ingriis baa?

Chinese companies are gonna move to djibouti. Berbera will have very little negative effects on us. If you think they're a threat to this future juggernaut, you're sadly mistaking.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Big things on the horizon for Djibouti. FTZ plus easy access to the Red Sea. I wouldn’t be surprised if Djibouti becomes the next Dubai, if IOG puts in the work.

I'm so sick of Somalia we need a strong Western backed dictator like IOG to keep us from splitting apart. Djibouti should honestly consider colonizing us at this point rather a Somali brother eat than a bug eyed habashi freak.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm so sick of Somalia we need a strong Western backed dictator like IOG to keep us from splitting apart. Djibouti should honestly consider colonizing us at this point rather a Somali brother eat than a bug eyed habashi freak.
talk for yourself

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Berbera free trade zone. Copy and envious .UAE to send back poor Diibouti
Djibouti will be hurt when Berbera Port is ready to divert big percentages via Somaliland..
Mohsin my weird brother, you are back?! I have not seen you in a while. :friendhug:

Djibouti will be hurt when Berbera Port is ready to divert big percentages via Somaliland..
Mohsin my weird brother, you are back?! I have not seen you in a while. :friendhug:
wishful thinking Djibouti has the big bad Eastern giant China's backing, not to mention a railway connecting it to Ethiopia and they're also set to benefit from the trans sub saharan railway. Berbera can divert about 5-6% at best Ethiopia's main girl will always be Jabooty

VIP
wishful thinking Djibouti has the big bad Eastern giant China's backing, not to mention a railway connecting it to Ethiopia and they're also set to benefit from the trans sub saharan railway. Berbera can divert about 5-6% at best Ethiopia's main girl will always be Jabooty

Landers only ambition is taking a percentage of ethiopian imports while we're thinking big.

I'd rather be backed by china than the uae. Berbera is competing against jebha ali lol why on earth would they want u to succeed on a large scale?

Landers only ambition is taking a percentage of ethiopian imports while we're thinking big.

I'd rather be backed by china than the uae. Berbera is competing against jebha ali lol why on earth would they want u to succeed on a large scale?
pure facts sxb, with the Chinese you get the know how and long term benefits, with the Chinese its pure business with Arabs however its a neverending political/emotional shitstorm.

Now Im real lander.koonfur kuraastii ayay wada qaateen madaxweyne raysulwasaare gudoomiye baarlaman wasiirka dibada f*ck.off

Status
Not open for further replies.