Locker rooms lookin nice

EZfmNc5X0AEp-Uq

EZfmNcyXkAQZhj3

EZfmNcxX0AELc9g

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
MashAllah. great news.
Allah makes Somalis great again.
Btw why a post like this have little comments but others talking about degenerated and low life are platinum.

It looks decent. May God bless the people with long lasting peace so that they can enjoy life again. Mogadishu deserve this.

Having said that, I think two facts need to be corrected. It's capacity is by far not 60k, it looks like 25k-40k and it is definitely not the biggest Stadium in east Africa. I know at least 3 or 4 Stadiums in Ethiopia that are bigger (Bahir dar Stadium, Mekele Stadium and the new Addis Ababa stadium which is still under construction. Hawassa and Woldia Stadiums are also decent).

Anyway this is still impressive after going through 30 years of civil war! Well done!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It looks decent. May God bless the people with long lasting peace so that they can enjoy life again. Mogadishu deserve this.

Having said that, I think two facts need to be corrected. It's capacity is by far not 60k, it looks like 25k-40k and it is definitely not the biggest Stadium in east Africa. I know at least 3 or 4 Stadiums in Ethiopia that are bigger (Bahir dar Stadium, Mekele Stadium and the new Addis Ababa stadium which is still under construction. Hawassa and Woldia Stadiums are also decent).

Anyway this is still impressive after going through 30 years of civil war! Well done!

Yeah recent quote I saw is closer to 40k figure, when I made thread sources were saying 65k.

Trending