Lady Basra confesses a SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am a computer BOT.

What is a bot on a computer?
A bot (short for "robot") is an automated program that runs over the Internet. Somebots run automatically, while others only execute commands when they receive specific input. There are many different types of bots, but some common examples include web crawlers, chat room bots, and malicious bots

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Diarrhea runs???
No usain bolt runs.

Gooooosh @Basra youre so dumb.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I was expecting a different kind of a confession of “Jerome has landed in Ohio and my sons picked him from the airport”.

Aussie but i am in Minnesota. Not Ohio. U r confusing me with Queen Rkelly :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You probably live in Cedar :susp:

Huuno. NEVER. I can never be caught in Cedar. Those colorful project high rise homes scare me huuno. I once went there to visit my fellow single mother, and the ambiance of the street and lobby of the houses made me want to pee out of fear! Young thugs farahs shukaansing me left and right. I promised myself i will dress down when i go visit her again, but never had the stomach to repeat history

Muji

VIP
Lady Basra? When did you become a lady.

I too thought this would be a steamy confession involving you Jerome and some massage oil. Bismillah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lady Basra? When did you become a lady.

I too thought this would be a steamy confession involving you Jerome and some massage oil. Bismillah

I was demoted by Queen Elizabeth the second from the title of Duchess Basra to "Just" daughter of a Duchess and Earl. Now i will only be referred to as Lady Basra. Unless i marry Duke or An Earl. If a Duke marries me, i will be a Duchess. An Earls wife is Countess. Which one suits me Knowles?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or Marchioness?? Wife of a Marquis, slightly lower than a Duke & Duchess

Muji

VIP
I was demoted by Queen Elizabeth the second from the title of Duchess Basra to "Just" daughter of a Duchess and Earl. Now i will only be referred to as Lady Basra. Unless i marry Duke or An Earl. If a Duke marries me, i will be a Duchess. An Earls wife is Countess. Which one suits me Knowles?

Abayo someone more blunt like @Reiko or @sophisticate might say lady of the night suits you more but I couldn’t comment :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending