Lady Abdikarima stop claiming us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Dhilladi kuso xaartay wase wase you filthy Bucur Bucayr kid..... DNO oil does not operate in Sacad
Yoonis areas of Xudun district. It was kicked out in 2014 Aug. It is now operating strictly in Eastern Xudun Dhulo areas.

@Thegoodshepherd @bandit

Maleeshiyaad Ka Soo Jeeda Beesha Sacad Yoonis Oo Degaanka Bohol Ku Rasaseeyay Shaqaalaha Sherkada DNO.

(SLT-Hargaysa) Maleeshiyaad ka soo jeeda Beesha Sacad Yoonis, oo
hubaysan ayaa degaanka Bohol waxay ku rasaseeyeen shaqaalaha Sherkada
DNO, oo ah sherkad laga leeyahay waddanka Norway oo hawlo shidaal baadhis
ah ka waday deganadaas.

http://burcoonline.com/articles/228...a-Bohol-Ku-Rasaseeyay-Shaqaalaha-Sherkada-DNO

S

SOMACOON

Galmudug VS Punaniland
Somaliland vs Khaatumo

War yaa kala qabto siilaanyolaugh

Bohol

VIP
Nah it is not about that, it is just some kid trying to use our name to justify stealing other people's resources.

Bohol

VIP
This is what he said in his attempt to cover up the facts and try to steal your resources. Why would Dhulos care about SY territories. It doesn't make sense.

mjlaugh.jpg

Not a single foray has been made into Dhulbahante territory.
The DNO lot have only been canvassing the Sacad Yoonis inhabited partof Block 18
as far as I am aware.

The Dhulbahante are only making noise in order to derail any SL
Development projects.

Bohol

VIP
@bandit Good and if that Sacad Muuse prostitute (Abdikarim) comes send him to world's end.
mjlaugh.jpg
We already chased
DNO from our area and now it is time to preserve the other parts of Xudun district as well.

Bohol

VIP
Yh Lol. That is why I was laughing that Thai lady boy Abdikarim trying to convince people Godaalo is SY territory... ahah.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Prestige doing straight qarxis :ftw9nwa:

War I laughed when I heard they were trying to say were going to drill in Xudun, they can't even drill in areas that recognize Somaliland, how the hell are you going to drill in an area that does not even recognize themselves to be part of your administration??

It is not even possible because every man there is armed, any oil workers found to be intruding unlawfully would face violence, no doubt about it. DNO will probably just give up, they know they can't do anything on the ground.

Bohol

VIP
they can't even drill in areas that recognize Somaliland, how the hell are you going to drill in an area that does not even recognize themselves to be part of your administration??

It is not even possible because every man there is armed, any oil workers found to be intruding unlawfully would face violence, no doubt about it. DNO will probably just give up, they know they can't do anything on the ground.

Exactly. I wholeheartedly support kicking them out of the district, they are no good anyway and just pollute the land. The fees
the companies pay also go to the pockets of corrupt officials in Silanyo admin and doesn't do anything for the local inhabitants,
so more reason to kick them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts