Ladies what do you think about "shy men"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I am sorry but I don't like shy guys, I like my men talkative. Have a great sense of humor. I usually associate serial killers and psychopaths to be shy. Simple minded men are great, you can argue and make up with them. Shy guys are complicated and I advice the ladies should stay away from them.

K

Kirei

I like it when someone is able to hold good and meaningful conversations with me. It makes my day or night :oops:

S

Shamis

I love dadka furfuran, shy people suck the energy out of you. Spending time with shy people is like pulling teeth.

S

SOMACOON

The man should usually direct the conversation if theres nothing to say.
But a talkative female? Subxaanka, allaha naga qabto. Complete turn off

My hubby is a shy guy and out of all of his traits, I love that most about him. People equate shyness with unassertiveness but you can be confident without being loud and imposing yourself onto others. They're also great listeners. They really listen and enjoy what you have to say.

Also shyness is a part of faith, and not just for women. The Prophet SAW was very shy and humble.

My hubby is a shy guy and out of all of his traits, I love that most about him. People equate shyness with unassertiveness but you can be confident without being loud and imposing yourself onto others. They're also great listeners. They really listen and enjoy what you have to say.

Also shyness is a part of faith, and not just for women. The Prophet SAW was very shy and humble.

Yes it is Sunnah to be shy.

Men should follow the prophet and try to be shy. This is Islam. Let us follow it precisely

Thank you for your post

S

SOMACOON

Your response is classy. A classy response from a classy women.

T

Tokio

@Seoul actually forget it I just saw your post on the other thread plus I don't wana get beat up by your ex convict bf :mjcry: :tocry:

I am sorry but I don't like shy guys, I like my men talkative. Have a great sense of humor. I usually associate serial killers and psychopaths to be shy. Simple minded men are great, you can argue and make up with them. Shy guys are complicated and I advice the ladies should stay away from them.

But a shy guy can be "talkative and have a great sense of humour". Anyway to answer your question, i prefer shy men instead of a "balaaf hadhal badan" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts