Ladies, what do you make of radical feminism?

And I'm talking about radical feminism only like Andrea Dworkin and her ilk, not that "OnlyFans is empowering" schtick pushed by liberals.

I find myself sympathetic to a lot of their takes but I'm put off by their belief that all religions are man-made with the intent of pushing women to see themselves as inferior to the masculine.

Like the switch-up from "Yes, you're so right!" to "Astagfirullah, what did I just read right now?!" is so jarring.

Can you give me short list of what you agree with?
  • They're the only ones I've seen who fight against the p0rn industry head on. A radfem states exactly how p0rn compromises the safety and dignity of women in society, in contrast to men who speak about p0rn, only in terms of self-improvement (no fap).
    • I respect that guys wanna quit that bad habit for themselves, but it leaves a sick feeling in my stomach that the bodies of countless women kidnapped and exploited in those videos are just glossed over as if p0rn-induced erectile dysfunction that is essentially self-inflicted holds greater priority to them. I thought that it was just normal self-interest, like how I would feel the pain of a broken ankle more than 10 kids starving back home, but some of these guys who seem well-intentioned in wanting for that evil industry to stop don't seem to consider (or even care to consider) how the prevalence of p0rn makes the would unsafe for women to get by.
    • Even hijabi p0rn exists but Mia Khalifa generally receives the sole blame instead of the industry run by perverted older men who churn out more of these videos more often than her few viral videos. That post of the pregnant Muslim sister you might have seen with all the hate underneath was definitely motivated by the p0rn addicted men who see s3x in everything.

• I like how they get to the root of how female beauty standards have become dangerous both physically (the amount of women who die during the cosmetic procedures) and psychologically (the fact that beauty = pain and that they should go through it otherwise they aren't worthy as normal human beings). Other types of feminists just say "You do you." but they don't take into consideration that actions have long-term consequences. These radfems cut to the core of that issue, that women are all starting to look the same for little to no benefit (loss of thousands of dollars + no guarantee that they guy you're with will stay with you)
    • Before you could get away with not having full lips and not be shunned as ugly and therefore unworthy of just normal respect, because lip fillers weren't a profitable trend. Now that they are, there's skyrocketing mental illness in the Gen Z women/girls and I only see them talk about it in constructive terms instead of some "Just be confident (even if the whole world tells you otherwise)!" nonsense.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
  • They're the only ones I've seen who fight against the p0rn industry head on. A radfem states exactly how p0rn compromises the safety and dignity of women in society, in contrast to men who speak about p0rn, only in terms of self-improvement (no fap).
    • I respect that guys wanna quit that bad habit for themselves, but it leaves a sick feeling in my stomach that the bodies of countless women kidnapped and exploited in those videos are just glossed over as if p0rn-induced erectile dysfunction that is essentially self-inflicted holds greater priority to them. I thought that it was just normal self-interest, like how I would feel the pain of a broken ankle more than 10 kids starving back home, but some of these guys who seem well-intentioned in wanting for that evil industry to stop don't seem to consider (or even care to consider) how the prevalence of p0rn makes the would unsafe for women to get by.
    • Even hijabi p0rn exists but Mia Khalifa generally receives the sole blame instead of the industry run by perverted older men who churn out more of these videos more often than her few viral videos. That post of the pregnant Muslim sister you might have seen with all the hate underneath was definitely motivated by the p0rn addicted men who see s3x in everything.

• I like how they get to the soul of how female beauty standards have become dangerousboth physically (the amount of women who die during the cosmetic procedures) and psychologically (the fact that beauty = pain and that they should go through it otherwise they aren't worthy as normal human beings). Other types of feminists just say "You do you." but they don't take into consideration that actions have long-term consequences. These radfems cut to the core of that issue, that women are all starting to look the same for little to no benefit (loss of thousands of dollars + no guarantee that they guy you're with will stay with you)
    • Before you could get away with not having full lips and not be shunned as ugly and therefore unworthy of just normal respect, because lip fillers weren't a profitable trend. Now that they are, there's skyrocketing mental illness in the Gen Z women/girls and I only see them talk about it in constructive terms instead of some "Just be confident (even if the whole world tells you otherwise)!" nonsense.
You make good points but I have to disagree with you on the industry, while it is true that there are women being exploited in the industry, you can't take all the blame from them. At the end of the day, the vast majority of women in the industry (and men for that matter) choose to be in the industry, Mia khalifa for example isn't even muslim and her original name is Sarah Joe yet she still keeps her stage name to appear 'more exotic', she also continues to be in the industry (only fans). It's a very predatory and sick industry but plenty of these women should have known what they were getting themselves into. I don't what to victim blame but the truth is that joining the industry was a choice.

You make good points but I have to disagree with you on the industry, while it is true that there are women being exploited in the industry, you can't take all the blame from them. At the end of the day, the vast majority of women in the industry (and men for that matter) choose to be in the industry, Mia khalifa for example isn't even muslim and her original name is Sarah Joe yet she still keeps her stage name to appear 'more exotic', she also continues to be in the industry (only fans). It's a very predatory and sick industry but plenty of these women should have known what they were getting themselves into. I don't what to victim blame but the truth is that joining the industry was a choice.
You misunderstand me, walaal.

My point is not that most women are trafficked into that sick industry, because that wouldn't be feasible, BUT that the fact that there are many women are trafficked into it and that Hub keeps up real-life r-word videos is enough reason to put a ban on the whole industry.

It distorts how women in general who live regular lives are seen by the men who watch these violent videos and implicitly instructs them to see us as less human. This leads to increases in everyday women being disrespected.

Daydreamer

You misunderstand me, walaal.

My point is not that most women are trafficked into that sick industry, because that wouldn't be feasible, BUT that the fact that there are many women are trafficked into it and that Hub keeps up real-life r-word videos is enough reason to put a ban on the whole industry.

It distorts how women in general who live regular lives are seen by the men who watch these violent videos and implicitly instructs them to see us as less human. This leads to increases in everyday women being disrespected.
Yeah I guess that makes sense, the problem is that it exists in the first place, seing women in those positions makes people with those addictions more prone to seeing women as pieces of meat

Daydreamer

Tbh most of this stuff should be common sense, I think the biggest problem with femenism is the label since it's been bastardized so much. I have a feeling that if you removed that word, people would be more sympathetic to what you're saying

I only really agree with their viewpoints when it comes to transformers (they should not be in biological women’s spaces, they are not the same as bio women, should not compete against us in sports etc) and how they are anti p0rn-s*x work

Otherwise their viewpoints are just way too extreme. I think a lot of them are lesbians and so they have a ton of cuqdad for men. I don’t like certain men’s antics but I don’t hate men as a whole.

Quick search says Andrea D. was a zio :mjlol:
Didn't know that but I'm not surprised. These radfems can expertly dismantle oppression that affects them (i.e. women) but generally uphold systems of oppression that don't concern them as white women, specifically.

I saw one radfem on Instagram say that she "doesn't want to take sides" in the Israel-Palestine issue because both Arab and Jewish men oppress women so there's no point.

It shows apathy and heartlessness in my opinion instead of just regular white people ignorance because how do you have all of these complex frameworks figured out when it comes to women but supposedly don't know anything going on outside of your own bubble?

Didn't know that but I'm not surprised. These radfems can expertly dismantle oppression that affects them (i.e. women) but generally uphold systems of oppression that don't concern them as white women, specifically.

I saw one radfem on Instagram say that she "doesn't want to take sides" in the Israel-Palestine issue because both Arab and Jewish men oppress women so there's no point.

It shows apathy and heartlessness in my opinion instead of just regular white people ignorance because how do you have all of these complex frameworks figured out when it comes to women but supposedly don't know anything going on outside of your own bubble?
They always want us to stand with them when it comes to matters of importance to them but will never reciprocate that energy unless it benefits them in some way. I’m wary of any movements started by cadaan especially naago cadaan. Their treachery is harder to spot than their male counterparts. The cognitive dissonance isn’t surprising atp.

I agree with some of their points (the same ones you listed) and also their dislike for the trans movement a . However, the ones on twitter spend their time hating on women (especially hijabis and any women they disagree with ideologically) so I don’t really like that.

NidarNidar

Punisher

• I like how they get to the root of how female beauty standards have become dangerous both physically (the amount of women who die during the cosmetic procedures) and psychologically (the fact that beauty = pain and that they should go through it otherwise they aren't worthy as normal human beings). Other types of feminists just say "You do you." but they don't take into consideration that actions have long-term consequences. These radfems cut to the core of that issue, that women are all starting to look the same for little to no benefit (loss of thousands of dollars + no guarantee that they guy you're with will stay with you)
The corn industry is owned primarily by Yahudi, they've been caught several times profiting off rap* and revenge corn and even worse underage content on their sites, should be banned across the board, some men and woman get indoctriated as kids and see no way out, developing extreme fetishes etc...

I agree with some of their points (the same ones you listed) and also their dislike for the trans movement a . However, the ones on twitter spend their time hating on women (especially hijabis and any women they disagree with ideologically) so I don’t really like that.
@Mudug_gyal see this is what I was referring to. Radfem are almost as anti-somen as misogynists hence why I draw the parallel

Trending