Ladies; kaalaya so gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
see tihiin? iska waramaa?

Meeshaan raggi aa ku so batay, calaacalkooda karaayo :siilaanyolaugh:

haye suaal gabdho.. would you marry a divorced/widower with children? State your reasons..

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Yeah I would, I love kids. More the widower than the divorced. Would never go for a divorced guy if he got divorced for a stupid reason though.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I wouldn't.

This might come off as selfish, but I want to be his number one. I don't want to compete with his kids for his attention and money.

In the future, if I'm 30+ then maybe considering the fact that most people in my age group may have already been married/have children.

No I wouldn't. I don't like kids to begin with and raising kids that aren't mine would be an extra struggle. I also wouldn't for petty reason like the fact that if the situation was reversed he wouldn't even look at me so why would I.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hello @madamelioness ! I've been watching over the kids but not long ago they caught me naked in the middle of the day. It was time they saw where they originated from.

Sida kale!

Are you still married?

Are you still breastfeeding?

To answer your question although not directed to me.

For instance, taan furo dhankeyga wey ka dhimatey therefore I would register myself as widowed.

Now it all depends on my game and my purchasing power.

Gambar

VIP
Hello @madamelioness ! I've been watching over the kids but not long ago they caught me naked in the middle of the day. It was time they saw where they originated from.

Sida kale!

Are you still married?

For instance, taan furo dhankeyga wey ka dhimatey therefore I would register myself as widowed.

Wax waalan baad tahay.

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
I would be willing to 'marry' a widower with children but not a divorced guy(who likely has to still deal with his ex-wife). I don't mind being a cuck in the sense of raising another woman's children because I plan to adopt anyways...but I refuse to deal with any "baby mamas" or come second to any woman. Also, if I ever date a divorced guy, he has to have full custody, his ex must be completely out of the picture, and I have to be able to adopt his kids and have almost full rights as the mother.

Sida kale!

Are you still married?

You are qac iyo nus :dwill::pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior

Sida kale!

Are you still married?

:faysalwtf::russ::damedamn:

I'm inclined to say no.
I'm not good with kids.
I don't want buuq with an ex wife or kids who hate your guts as you are their stepmom.

Of course if I am unmarried by a certain age I will be more willing to marry them.
Also I think if I really like someone and I feel like he is my soulmate, I wouldn't care.
Not to mention the..mosr attractive somali man I ever met who was also very intelligent and nice had a kid he was raising by himself. At the time I was so impressed I thought to myself I would marry this guy in a heartbeart. I doubt that I will ever be swept off my feet like that:mjcry:

O_O

Ex sjw
:cosbyhmm:I'm exercising the thought of becoming someone's second wife. I don't want full time marriage. But I don't wana inflict jealousy on his first wife.

This is an awkward thought :cosbyhmm:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Yes i would and I would treat his children like my own. Absolutly nothing wrong

Can I thank you for this thread?
I am tired of the faraxs and their non ending trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts