Ladies! Is this how you feel? Tell the honest truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If you could afford it, would you ?

Is it that ugly?

It is special to me, I find it very attractive

One time I had this one who confided in me that she hates the shape of hers. She wasn't kidding because I've seen it and it looked deformed bc this particular thing was protruding

Genie

The last suugo bender
doesn't matter to me because i'm not planning to use it beyond pissing anyways :icon e biggrin:

#celibacyislifecelibacyislove

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
doesn't matter to me because i'm not planning to use it beyond pissing anyways :icon e biggrin:

#celibacyislifecelibacyislove

josh7.gif

Allow me to use intermittently to fertile it before it dies dry

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Designer vaginas ? I don't want to click on the video, but I'm quite happy with mine nothing looks abnormally large everything is align and in the right place. I have nothing to worry about, a guy is hardly gonna be put off they would even f*ck a goat if they cant Get laid. Don't worry men are easy prey

Genie

The last suugo bender
Designer vaginas ? I don't want to click on the video, but I'm quite happy with mine nothing looks abnormally large everything is align and in the right place. I have nothing to worry about, a guy is hardly gonna be put off they would even f*ck a goat if they cant Get laid. Don't worry men are easy prey

IM DEAD

:deadpeter:

TooMacaan

VIP
:gucciwhat:Cosmetic surgery has gone too far.
So sad, disturbing, and shallow. I hope this doesn't become popular or normalized.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I remember you saying you have large flaps couple months back. Would you reduce them?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I remember you saying you have large flaps couple months back. Would you reduce them?
My labia minora and majora is off equal proportion, your not a doctor you have no right to comment on my intimate areas. My prepuce and clitoris is intact tbh your a man what do you know about vaginas, your still a virgin lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My labia minora and majora is off equal proportion, your not a doctor you have no right to comment on my intimate areas. My prepuce and clitoris is intact tbh your a man what do you know about vaginas, your still a virgin lol.

We don't believe you! Prove it, show it to us. It's deformed of course:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.