Ladies is "it"acceptable for hubby to call you...Bleep during marital sex?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Knowing you're a fan of 18th century British aristocracy, i bet you'd love being a called a wench or a harlot during the ciyaar :lolbron:

Sir. you insult my delicate Punani. :(

lady-catherine-de-bourgh.jpg

Muji

VIP
@Basra wtf

Have you been called this ayeeyo?

I find it weird when a man wants to degrade someone he is sleeping with...

There’s a difference between being assertive and abusing and I think extreme profanity leans towards being abusive.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I understand there’s a shared communication between couples specially in the bedroom activities but I couldn’t bring myself to use such language. To each there own :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand there’s a shared communication between couples specially in the bedroom activities but I couldn’t bring myself to use such language. To each there own :)

u r a girl, so it doesnt count

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra wtf

There’s a difference between being assertive and abusing and I think extreme profanity leans towards being abusive.

Dirty words in the bedroom between halaal couple is not abusive!

But i think the dh.ilo word is a little bit too much, me thinks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do you ask?

Reiko

U r such a charming girl. I wish i could have u over for dinner so that i can pull apart your brain with my eyes. (forget about using my brain on u, thats for desert)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’ll call her whatever she wants.

As long as she calls me “ Jerome the great from the realm of high hrothgar destroyer of words!!!! and vaginas!!!!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"Suck my big Johnson y.." I bet some Xalimos don't mind hearing those offensive and derogatory terms during sex.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Suck my big Johnson y.." I bet some Xalimos don't mind hearing those offensive and derogatory terms during sex.

That doesnt work huuno. A true decent somali wife has never had a penis in her mouth

@Basra wtf

I once had a white girl call me a during sex shit turned me on tbh