Ladies, How offended would you be if this happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Lets say that your future/current husband demanded a DNA test to see if he was the father of any children you had, what would you do?

There are studies that say over 10% fathers are not the real father of their kids, that stat is enough to ask for a test for me tbh.

Why would you be suspicious without reasonable doubt? To just be scared without any reason shows you don't trust your wife and do you really want a woman you don't trust raising your kids?
If its such a big deal and fear for you, you are better off taking your kids hair and sending in a sample of yours to get it tested and your wife will never have to know. I don't see why you would need to demand she does it lol, talk about insult to injury

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why would you be suspicious without reasonable doubt? To just be scared without any reason shows you don't trust your wife and do you really want a woman you don't trust raising your kids?
If its such a big deal and fear for you, you are better off taking your kids hair and sending in a sample of yours to get it tested and your wife will never have to know. I don't see why you would need to demand she does it lol, talk about insult to injury
9F74F202-9949-4E54-BBF9-34FA68D430BE.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This would only be a problem if you married a hoe. Don't marry a hoe who'll f*ck around, and you won't have to go through the awkward conversation that can offend your future wife who did nothing wrong.

Ain't going to happen. I wouldn't do that to my kid before anyone else.
If my husband ask for DNA I would give it to him while packing my stuff. Bye .

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Lets say that your future/current husband demanded a DNA test to see if he was the father of any children you had, what would you do?

There are studies that say over 10% fathers are not the real father of their kids, that stat is enough to ask for a test for me tbh.
Don’t put all your eggs in one xalima sized basket. 1 wombs production is always inferior to 2 or 3

I wish there was a way men could do dna test without the mother finding out. Just say Im taking the kid to the shop and test the b@stard to find out if he actually is yours

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera

You’ve got to rut every full moon for best chance of insemation (juju magic below)
What you need for fertility ritual
A handful of goats
Your wife or another woman
Knife
Altar to hold blood
Somewhere to wash the blood off

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There should be mandatory paternity testing for all men in the west before signing the birth certificate. But since that's not the case then do the test discreetly without the mother knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts