Ladies help me with hair loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since here in kenya all I do is get braids basically cornrows now I am getting some bald spots. I know you can regrow them but it's getting to me man. What products can I use for hair loss? Which ones work????

Thanks ladies:it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
You get box braids?

I’ve heard horror stories. Those cause way too much tension, take a veryyy long (or never again!) break from them.

As for growth, my sister got a bad bald spot from reacting horribly to store bought boxed hair color. It left a giant spot right at part on the top of her head, the horror. She used black castor oil and an Indian oil called Navaratna, which I use occasionally on routine bc my hair responds so well to it, but the smell is rank and overpowering like most Indian oils.

Also try a henna treatment for strengthning.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Just get a hair transplant, they're cheap,and effective.
I've friends who got HT, and now they have full hairlines

You get box braids?

I’ve heard horror stories. Those cause way too much tension, take a veryyy long (or never again!) break from them.

As for growth, my sister got a bad bald spot from reacting horribly to store bought boxed hair color. It left a giant spot right at part on the top of her head, the horror. She used black castor oil and an Indian oil called Navaratna, which I use occasionally on routine bc my hair responds so well to it, but the smell is rank and overpowering like most Indian oils.

It's cornrows and my hair is not curly so cornrows and getting them done every week is a very bad idea for my hair. My hair is more straight waveyish.

I will try the black castor oil as I have it at home.

VixR

Veritas
It's cornrows and my hair is not curly so cornrows and getting them done every week is a very bad idea for my hair. My hair is more straight waveyish.

I will try the black castor oil as I have it at home.
Regular corn rows or extensions?

You need to give it a break. Put it in a loose bun. And make sure to be consistent with the castor oil, it’s sooo sticky which sucks, but it works.

Ever since here in kenya all I do is get braids basically cornrows now I am getting some bald spots. I know you can regrow them but it's getting to me man. What products can I use for hair loss? Which ones work????

Thanks ladies:it0tdo8:

Use black castor oil (lavender) for hair growth, & almond oil or jojoba oil for strengthening. Don't forget to massage ur scalp & drink plenty of water daily. When ur taking a shower/bath make sure to open those hair follicles with warm water while ur shampooing ur hair... When ur out of the shower apply ur oils to ur hair and close those hair follicles with a hair dryer on a cool setting or let it naturally air dry.

Last edited:
Regular corn rows or extensions?

You need to give it a break. Put it in a loose bun. And make sure to be consistent with the castor oil, it’s sooo sticky which sucks, but it works.
Yes it's regular cornrows. Yes I will have to take a break from it. Castor oil stinks so badly and it's soooo sticky but people actually say it works for their hair and it's good so I will give it a go.

Use black castor oil (levender) for hair growth, & almond oil or jojoba oil for strengthening. Don't forget to massage ur scalp & drink plenty of water daily. When ur taking a shower/bath make sure to open those hair follicles with warm water while ur shampooing ur hair... When ur out of the shower apply ur oils to ur hair and close those hair follicles with a hair dryer on a cool setting or let it naturally air dry.
Thank u so much I will try this.

You get box braids?

Have you tried the Amla oil? I heard it makes ur hair turn more darker + it grows ur hair.
I've never heard of Navratna oil before

VixR

Veritas

Have you tried the Amla oil? I heard it makes ur hair turn more darker + it grows ur hair.
I've never heard of Navratna oil before
Yeah, of course. Fun fact: Amla knocks lice out temporarily :drakelaugh:

We spent a summer in Tunisia and the entire goddamn building was infested with roaches, yeah, first time I’d seen one (a million) in my life. I was shook. The entire goddamn city had a roach problem, including flying roaches. Just when we thought it couldn’t get worse, the whole fam got infested lice from that god forsaken place, and we inadvertently found that Amla oil makes lice suhhh(sp?):mjkkk:

Yeah. Fun fact: Amla knocks lice out temporarily :drakelaugh:

We spent a summer in Tunisia and the entire goddamn building was infested with roaches, yeah, first time I’d seen one (a million) in my life. I was shook. The entire goddamn city had roach problem including flying roaches. Just when we thought it couldn’t get worse, the whole fam got infested by lice from that god forsaken place, and we inadvertently found that Amla oil makes lice suhhh(sp?):mjkkk:
Daaamn thats a traumatizing experience right there:yloezpe:I would be gutted if I went through that, but at the end I'm glad that oil was a temporary fix for you.
How does it smell?

VixR

Veritas
Daaamn thats a traumatizing experience right there:yloezpe:I would be gutted if I went through that, but at the end I'm glad that oil was a temporary fix for you.
How does it smell?
It was, but yh ngl it was a lifesaver. We laughed at it later.

The boys just shaved their heads, but us girls had a lot of long hair and we were on the verge of cutting it really short when we found this out. My mom was so relieved, she was really invested in our hair and hers lool she ended up doing all the dirty work, god bless her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts