Ladies and gentlemen I present to you 'Xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
EoJQwe.gif

djbouti depresses me, it's what your country becomes when you let foreigners run it. and it's somalia's future too. (I consider the sfg as a foreign government). They had to send that poor girl up against these people?

djbouti depresses me, it's what your country becomes when you let foreigners run it. and it's somalia's future too. (I consider the sfg as a foreign government). They had to send that poor girl up against these people?
are you just being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic because Djibouti is actually doing relatively great. i don't understand why ppl here about Djibouti. only negative but unavoidable downside is they are slipping more and more into Ethiopian influence sphere.

are you just being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic because Djibouti is actually doing relatively great. i don't understand why ppl here about Djibouti. only negative but unavoidable downside is they are slipping more and more into Ethiopian influence sphere.

well for start, they never really ceased being a french colony :zhqjlmx:

She probably never played the game before and was used by her coach to go on a vacation to Brazil. I don't blame her.

If she was chosen to represent Djibouti because of her relations with the President, then I blame her.

She's probably related to some rich djboutian politician who thought his niece should be in the olympics rather than find actual athletes and train them.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Shout out to this girl for representing her country through good and bad. Her outfit looks weird asf tho, whoever dressed her gets the biggest L.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts