Ladies ain’t this relationship goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
01d

How the mods gone delete my first plat thread like that?

A healthy sex life is very important for a marriage. I want to be appreciated like the girls in those videos too. It's just a part of a healthy sex life.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ooouui!! Im definitely gonna lick my waryaa!!
:banderas:

Im gonna bite down on that windpipe a little bit too.
:fredo:

Nothing freaky.
:browtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I'm thinking of sending one to @Jiron :trumpsmirk:

Hey Xamarcade,

I am not a fan of any material depicting extreme acts specially ones meant for shock value. Please don't send me anything negative, instead send me something that puts a smile on my face like people uplifting each other :)

Btw can someone teach me how private messaging works here, cus it doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks

Hey Xamarcade,

I am not a fan of any material depicting extreme acts specially ones meant for shock value. Please don't send me anything negative, instead send me something that puts a smile on my face like people uplifting each other :)

Btw can someone teach me how private messaging works here, cus it doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks

I think you have to get to 500 posts but even then many members restrict their profile and don't accept messages.

Hey Xamarcade,

Thanks
:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey Xamarcade,

Thanks
What would u do if I came up to u and slapped u for no reason? :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.