Lacnatullaahi caleyk MAYDAY MAYDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
My whole month is ruined yaa rabb help HELP help:mjcry:

So i went to this new barber right...

Man was looking like a straight up alkaluuste/ oday nolosha ka dhacay/ bum/ sarqaan/homeless

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the haircut i had last time and its the one i wanted so i showed him this pic

This is the result lacnatullaahi caleyk may his business fall may his barbershop burn to ashes aamiin yaa rabb

Inkaar alle kuugu dhacday habeenkaan hurdo majirto mans head looking like a damn testicle AND I WAS WAITING FOR A HAIRCUT FOR 2 HOURS

You dont go to a barbershop to get the EASIEST haircut of all time. Wallahi thumma wallahi the greedy bastard was ready in less than 10 minutes
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

On top of that my mom saw this DISASTER and she was happy af talking about man finally looks like a muslim "oo maanta muslim ayaad u ekaatay, timihii sida gaalada umaad xiirin alxamdulillaah. "

"Maya hooyo sidaas ma ahan ee inkaarqabaha timaha wuu iga haleeyay"

"War naga aamus dameeryahow orod salaada tuko!"

:mjkkk:

The criminal will pay for this :mjhaps:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
“oday nolosha ka dhacay”
I’m dead
:dead:

Could be worse. From the way you made it sound I was expecting to see your hairline absolutely decimated under the spoiler
:mjlol:

I remember when I got my first ciyaal suuq haircut. Hooyo kept telling me how ugly I looked every time I walked by her. It worked that time. I went back and got a haircut that same week.

:mjhaps:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Bro it's not even that bad what you going epileptic about? :russ:

But yeah it's gonna take three weeks before you can start making moves on Halimos again :sass2:

Sxb its not the haircut itself its the fact that mans head looking like a damn testicle now.

Already two xaliimos called me madax ukun :jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You should have left it alone.

Somali guys should learn how to style their hair.

Little leave in conditioner and styling cream or curl enhancer would have been great.

img_0108-jpg.31962

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You should have left it alone.

Somali guys should learn how to style their hair.

Little leave in conditioner and styling cream or curl enhancer would have been great.

img_0108-jpg.31962

I have no idea what those things are and i hate timaha badan

:drakelaugh:Its actually not that bad bro. Your hairline is fine you can rock a size 1.

Sxb thats not what i ordered my mom could've cut my hair like that for free:kodaksmiley:

:chrisfreshhah:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lool, forget the second pic- even the first one with no haircut is muuuch better than the third outcome. Guys should grow their hair out (up to around ear length) imo...Faraxs with long hair :banderas:It needs to become a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts