lack of female only gyms

sixama

miss saqajaan
I miss going to the gym with some friends of mine and the female only gym i used to go to shut down

:jcoleno:
London has such a high muslim population and im honestly surprised theres no female only gyms.
Now i have to join my hooyo and eedos in their "weekly swim session", but they just hang out in the sauna and barely swim lololol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No female only gyms in London? I live in a town with 8x less population and it has at least 5 gyms with female only sections. Gaajo UK

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I wish there was one in my area too. There’s a women’s only section at the gym at my uni but it’s really far.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I miss going to the gym with some friends of mine and the female only gym i used to go to shut down

:jcoleno:
London has such a high muslim population and im honestly surprised theres no female only gyms.
Now i have to join my hooyo and eedos in their "weekly swim session", but they just hang out in the sauna and barely swim lololol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I clocked there ain't none I've seen. Only in Muslim countries they have them I've seen on tiktok and such.

By the complete all in one equipment

IMG_4438.jpeg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Maybe you should take the initiative and open one yourself. You would probably make a lot of profit seeing as this idea is in high demand.d

Trending