Lacagta cayrta/caydha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sanadki meeqo bilyan oo dollar bey Somalida ka bililiqeysataa dawladaha Yurub iyo Amerika ayaad oron laheyd?

I don't know about Europe but in the U.S. no healthy person/none retired person collects Cayr. The Cayr system here is called Social security disability only the elderly retired and the handicap are eligible for Cayr. Now if you talking about food stamps half of Americans are on that is different from Cayr.

Hubble

VIP
I don't know about Europe but in the U.S. no healthy person/none retired person collects Cayr. The Cayr system here is called Social security disability only the elderly retired and the handicap are eligible for Cayr. Now if you talking about food stamps half of Americans are on that is different from Cayr.

Qaali miyaa cuntada?

Good to know wallahi I was scared if it's the same as here.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
thats not true- section 8 is housing welfare in the states

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
thats not true- section 8 is housing welfare in the states

Subsidized housing you don't get to be paid but you get help with your house/apartment rent. The government pays out their pockets unlike Cayr/Social security were recipients get checks.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
there r more benefits that add up

Of course lol besides that wasn't the point. It was clarification as you might know or not Somalis tend believe Cayr = collection of money which in sense is true, but who collects Cayr? The retired and the handicapped. Nonetheless all are benefits collectively (food stamps, Social Security Cayr, Subsidized housing, etc.! But most Somalis get food stamps and help with affordable housing. None will hand you checks was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts