La Xawla. This Is Why I Call For The Ancient Roman Practice Of Decimation on Western Xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:susp: tf do these afghans want?
All afghans are qaniis. What they really meant to say is:

'Hello me&my friend love somalia boys. Welcome faaraxs ;)'

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
there are more than enough somali women to go around so i dont see the point to this scarcity mindset some you yall have, all i saw in the picture where ajinabi men admiring somali women lool where are the replies.

:lolbron:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Every broke lowlife wants a piece of the action with the current crop of Somali hoes. Nothing surprising really!!

I
Every broke lowlife wants a piece of the action with the current crop of Somali hoes. Nothing surprising really!!
Blame weak somali men i'm not raising my daughters in the west they being sent back to somali when they turn 16/17. I would rather stone them then have them become AA s, they are lusted after but not desired.

:kodaksmiley:

World

VIP
Damn we have the loosest and most insecure women in the world after East Asians.

Even some ugly afghani fobs are becoming celebrities just by saying “I love Somali girls”.

World

VIP
@World

A Xalimo making love to an Afghan refugee.

Enjoy.

I’m talking about the collective state of xalimos, what individuals do is their own business. 1000 xalimos going insane just because some hairy afghani fobs said they love Somali women. That’s some lunatic shit.

I’m talking about the collective state of xalimos, what individuals do is their business.

Somali women warrant very little respect in society. This permeates throughout and doesn't discriminate between the one who is religious and the one who is secular. It's a grievious psychological state that theyre in. Because they're suffering from the same disease, the one who wears a niqab and the one who wears a mini skirt have hardly a degree of seperation between them when you actually think about it and even talk to them. The one who attends the Masjid has a bad reputation for being lower than par. The one in the club has the exact same reputation, albeit in different circumstances. I failed many times to differentiate and I'm not too big on generalisations myself.

DRACO

VIP
To be honest, I believe people should marry whoever they want. Don't interpret my analysis on Somali women to translate to me being against interracial marriage. On the contrary I support the idea.
Wallah I'm done with xaarlimos there's only one peng Somalilander ting in London ima go for her if it don't work bye bye xaarlimos.

Wallah I'm done with xaarlimos there's only one peng Somalilander ting in London ima go for her if it don't work bye bye xaarlimos.

Might aswell throw in the towel and not waste a penny. Invest in a serious woman and don't feel restricted by race, ethnicity etc.

World

VIP
Somali women warrant very little respect in society. This permeates throughout and doesn't discriminate between the one who is religious and the one who is secular. It's a grievious psychological state that theyre in. Because they're suffering from the same disease, the one who wears a niqab and the one who wears a mini skirt have hardly a degree of seperation between them when you actually think about it and even talk to them. The one who attends the Masjid has a bad reputation for being lower than par. The one in the club has the exact same reputation, albeit in different circumstances. I failed many times to differentiate and I'm not too big on generalisations myself.
Even my mother says the same thing about modern day Somali women wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts