LA ILAHA ILA LAHU! Somali UN Amb writes an angry letter to his subordinate In Yariisow ( son of the late mayor of Banadir)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is what happens when you give a major post to a kid who grew up on council housing and who just finished Uni πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Only a failed state would do such a thing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What did he do

It appears, from the letter, the kid refused to heed the orders of his boss. He made non-sanctioned statements. Probably contacted agencies within the UN without authorization. Kid things he is in his Hooyo’s house πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

It appears, from the letter, the kid refused to heed the orders of his boss. He made non-sanctioned statements. Probably contacted agencies within the UN without authorization. Kid things he is in his Hooyo’s house πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Why dont they fire this idiot and be done with it and take his credentials is it that hard

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Why dont they fire this idiot and be done with it and take his credentials is it that hard
Slightly off topic.
I don't know the intricate plot of Somali lower level politics but i vaguely remember a post where people were up in arms about his lack of qualification for that post but was that after his dad was killed?

P.E.
BTW i am in favor this guy and people like him given good govt jobs as long they are able to perform their duties but also a good pension for their old man gave the country the ultimate price.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic.
I don't know the intricate plot of Somali lower level politics but i vaguely remember a post where people were up in arms about his lack of qualification for that post but was that after his dad was killed?
So he has a job because his dad was killed that's his credentials
:snoop:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
So he has a job because his dad was killed that's his credentials
:snoop:
why not? people like him should be prioritized for good goverment jobs as long they can do the job but not sensitive posts. you can't cut corners with some positions in the govt but then we're talking about a corruption ridden govt/

why not? people like him should be prioritized for good goverment jobs as long they can do the job but not sensitive posts. you can't cut corners with some positions in the govt but then we're talking about a corruption ridden govt/
He’s not the only one to lose their farther to terrorism. Should we give everyone a gov post because of that?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He’s not the only one to lose their farther to terrorism. Should we give everyone a gov post because of that?

The logic behind him being posted in such a sensitive post goes to show why we are a shithole.

Trending