Kush Kasu people race classification

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Apollo

The third row are Nubians that look Cushite with one Nilote in the middle.

How would you racially classify these people? They don't look Nilotic?

grandprocession1.png

Kushite King (Kingdom of Kush) - El Kurru, Sudan.

El-Kurru-tomb-painting-horizontal-e1486169656606.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I don't think those paintings are accurate. They tend to exaggerate the features of foreigners. Making Nubians blacker than they actually were and Semites much whiter than reality.

It's prehistoric propaganda.

I don't think those paintings are accurate. They tend to exaggerate the features of foreigners. Making Nubians blacker than they actually were and Semites much whiter than reality.

The second one isnt a painting as such. Its from the tomb:

Egypt itself had many tribes in this era as did Sudan. The tribe of Kasu is a new tribe founded by Kashta when he founded the 25th dynasty, the name of the tribe before this is not well known.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The images looks doesn't interest me what interests me is the boasting rights INTELLIGENCE. The people on that mural and their level of civilization indicates an understanding of hunting and possibly animal husbandry and farming products. They had farming done these folks and animal husbandry. The Nubian guy even poached Elephants based on the horn and ivory he is carrying.

The brown folks tend to be carrying actual pottery items and seems to be from a civilization that understood ceramic making on top of farming and animal husbandry. Maybe seeing their weapons Murals will tell us which civilization had metal conquered which will blow the field open to a full blown civilization on a range of products metal based.

You mean Asiatics whiter but Nubian's were black, they were not cushitic nilo-saharan dna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending