Kurdistan referendum happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
This referendum pushed by Israel will be the biggest instability causing fitna for Turkey, Iran, and Iraq. Iran stopped all flights to Kurdish areas and Erdogan threatened to cut of oil flow of Kurdistan, shit is getting hot

(Reuters) - President Tayyip Erdogan warned on Monday Turkey could cut off the pipeline that carries oil from northern Iraq to the outside world, intensifying pressure on the Kurdish autonomous region over its independence referendum.
"After this, let's see through which channels the northern Iraqi regional government will send its oil, or where it will sell it," he said in a speech. "We have the tap. The moment we close the tap, then it's done."

If Kurdistan ever becomes a country they bettter recognise Somaliland:fittytousand:

It reminds me of this qoute

olenna-varys.gif

Madam steam wuts ur take on this situation? Do u agree with the referendum of Kurdistan :cosbyhmm:

It can set an unfortunate precedence that can heed Somaliland, therefore I'm against it.

It is also an non-binding referendum same as 2005, and it only gives the kurdistan government a mandate to negotiate. A negation I can agree with.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
If Kurdistan ever becomes a country they bettter recognise Somaliland:fittytousand:
I can understand Kurds because if their ethicitiy being different, and I can understand Sunni Iraqis because of religious reasons, but what difference does SL have with the mainland?:pachah1: there's so many secessionist movements even in Europe, and you think they will recognize some irrelevant Africans? sounds like delusional to me

Young Popeye

Call me pops
It might be pushed by israel but not even israel wants a free kurdistan, the europeans had several chances to give the kurds a state but instead made them stateless. the turks were given a state because they have stripped their identity and made them cucks for the west. When british statesman was questioned on why turks were allowed to have a state he replied "The point at issue is that Turkey has been destroyed and shall never rise again, because we have destroyed her spiritual power, the Caliphate and Islam". -George Curzon

Tomorrow it will be Balochistan, Waziristan, Pashtunistan etc.

Micro states, mini-states and city-states is the plan of these Zionists to get all the Barbarian's at each other throats.

Those that support the further carving up of Muslim countries are not only dupes but risk falling into Kufr

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Iran is the last country to piss off in this age. They completely will surround the Kurds with Iraqi shia militia attacking from their side.

It would make Saddam blush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts