Kulmiye office in East Hargeisa damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It should have never been in there in the first place it is not like it will get votes in east Hargiesa.
Muuse Bixi started that nonsense in Gabiley, now Kulmiye are not welcome in WADANI strongholds.

DHALINYARO ABAABULAN OO BURBURIYEY XARUNTA DEGMADA MACALIN HAARUUN EE XISBIGA KULMIYE

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
It should have never been in there in the first place it is not like it will get votes in east Hargiesa.
Muuse Bixi started that nonsense in Gabiley, now Kulmiye are not welcome in WADANI strongholds.

DHALINYARO ABAABULAN OO BURBURIYEY XARUNTA DEGMADA MACALIN HAARUUN EE XISBIGA KULMIYE
:damn: anger is building up, i hope those members who truly believe in Somaliland within Kulmiye Party relinquish the power stranglehold they wish to have on Somaliland because its unattainable, Somaliland is not a single party state therefore unless peoples wish of Wadani Partyis not instated i truly believe a civilwar will happen, a truly scary realistic scenario.

I wish coolheads Prevail.

Bohol

VIP
It serves them right anyway.

MPs chosen from the area in the local elections

1.Maxamed Warsame Caalin Timacadde 5315 -WADANI
2.C/qani Yuusuf Cabdillaahi Ina Macalin 2969 - WADANI
3.C/laahi Cali Adan Yuusuf (Cabbaas) 2902 - WADANI
4.C/risaaq Faarax Xassan (Qawdhan) 2621 - WADANI
5.Cali Axmed Haybe Nuur 3786 - WADANI
6.khaalid cabdi cawad abyan 2949 - UMMADA
7.Mustafe cismaan daahir 2861 - WADANI

It serves them right anyway.

MPs chosen from the area in the local elections

1.Maxamed Warsame Caalin Timacadde 5315 -WADANI
2.C/qani Yuusuf Cabdillaahi Ina Macalin 2969 - WADANI
3.C/laahi Cali Adan Yuusuf (Cabbaas) 2902 - WADANI
4.C/risaaq Faarax Xassan (Qawdhan) 2621 - WADANI
5.Cali Axmed Haybe Nuur 3786 - WADANI
6.khaalid cabdi cawad abyan 2949 - UMMADA
7.Mustafe cismaan daahir 2861 - WADANI

You know it is nothing to be proud of, to say our neighbourhoods are so jahiil that no-one else can come and visit there or do anything else there. I don't mind if Irro wins, but your attitude is not going to help him.

Bohol

VIP
You know it is nothing to be proud of, to say our neighbourhoods are so jahiil that no-one else can come and visit there or do anything else there. I don't mind if Irro wins, but your attitude is not going to help him.

It is your lot that started it by attacking WADANI offices in Gabiley.

It is your lot that started it by attacking WADANI offices in Gabiley.

That's disgraceful. I will also say that it is embarrassing that they did that. But you know that you as a HY guy can come and buy a house and do business in north Hargeisa and it won't raise question marks. Not all neighbourhoods have the same attitude. The funny thing is in real life my best friend is HY Gadhweyn. We see each other as cousins, and we are. When we go back home then people start with all this nonsense.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Wadani needs to do something about corruption and job prospects the main issue with work and jobs here which causes tahriib is people are hired based on clan and family contacts rather than ability. I was told telesom is one of the few firms which hires people fairly solely based on ability and their level of education

Bohol

VIP
That's disgraceful. I will also say that it is embarrassing that they did that. But you know that you as a HY guy can come and buy a house and do business in north Hargeisa and it won't raise question marks. Not all neighbourhoods have the same attitude. The funny thing is in real life my best friend is HY Gadhweyn. We see each other as cousins, and we are. When we go back home then people start with all this nonsense.

It is politically motivated. Politicians usually pit communities against each other for their own interests.

Wadani needs to do something about corruption and job prospects the main issue with work and jobs here which causes tahriib is people are hired based on clan and family contacts rather than ability. I was told telesom is one of the few firms which hires people fairly solely based on ability and their level of education

It's not possible to do anything about that. A brother will hire his brother, a cousin his cousins. We need to make a system where the pie is divided up transparently, and all these issues are addressed above the table. Anti-qabil politics are always about the elevation of a single gabil and the enslavement of the rest.

Bohol

VIP

I agree. It will take time though.

It is politically motivated. Politicians usually pit communities against each other for their own interests.

I agree completely, but what I know is that Isaaq's enemies don't really care about our internal beefs. We need to advocate for unity at least across Isaaq, if nothing else, not out of supremacy or any idiotic ideas like that, but because we have a responsibility to each other as family. That's why I am happy if Wadani win and we have a change of power, because it beautifies the country even more.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
You can tell from telesom branches and the quality of their products that they hire very skilled people and not some random reer miyi just because he's your cousin or something their internet is pretty decent compared to others. Their upload speed is better than mine back home in london

IMG_20170722_203506.jpg

You can tell from telesom branches and the quality of their products that they hire very skilled people and not some random reer miyi just because he's your cousin or something their internet is pretty decent compared to others. Their upload speed is better than mine back home in london

View attachment 24115

Each tribe has skilled people. That's the whole point, mashallah, we are an intelligent people. They just recruit their own.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Wadani and UCID offices are welcome in Gabiley district. Any hooligans who are inciting political violence should be arrested.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Mashallah very good all offices should be destroyed lmfaoooo

:damn: anger is building up, i hope those members who truly believe in Somaliland within Kulmiye Party relinquish the power stranglehold they wish to have on Somaliland because its unattainable, Somaliland is not a single party state therefore unless peoples wish of Wadani Partyis not instated i truly believe a civilwar will happen, a truly scary realistic scenario.

I wish coolheads Prevail.

Brother waraabe in the end, as a Dir we with isaaq and Hawiye have the same goal, and that is self determination while living in peace, i whole heartily believe that isaaq is our brother in term of dir, but that doenst erase the facts that we dir live with hawiye mostly, such as me a surre dir living with sacad Hawiye in peace, i dont claim isaaq to be dir to help us against hawiye aggression because there is none aggression to defend us from, but we say isaaq is dir out of love and brotherhood brother waraabe.

Isaaq like Hawiye are our common brothers in the end:nvjpqts:

Drobbah aka Galgamesh you always fail at making accounts. I could smell you from a mile away. Tell me how a Mudug Surre would know Somaliland politics? Filthy sheegato

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Mashallah very good all offices should be destroyed lmfaoooo

Drobbah aka Galgamesh you always fail at making accounts. I could smell you from a mile away. Tell me how a Mudug Surre would know Somaliland politics? Filthy sheegato
:farmajoyaab: still on my case are you, like a dog (female dog that is) sniffling my cute butt, even after swearing wallahi, have i presumed you wrong brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.