Knowles is the smartest poster here.

Discussion in 'General' started by Whimsical fanatic, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Whimsical fanatic

Whimsical fanatic Mona Lisa

Ratings:
    +882
    She knows how to get quick responses from butthurt men using the most rehashed topics.

As soon as she opens a new thread all the Incel farahs start jumping in with foam dripping from their mouths furiously typing why she is wrong.

She intuitively weaves most of the arguments she has here to make her seem like the Victor without doing much.

You all can learn a thing or two from her.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,410
    Walalo thank you for the back handed compliment but I only share factual events about my life. I’ve noticed when people are honest and don’t pretend to be something they are not there threads are popular (advice for the newbies!)

I grew up around cadan people and only have one Somali friend in the real world maybe that’s why I’m sexually liberated and not a basic xalimo @Whimsical fanatic

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
  3. Whimsical fanatic

Ratings:
    +882
    Either way you still know how to grind their gears which I do admire to a certain degree.

But one thing that puzzle me is what was the first event that triggered your disdain for Somali men.

Was it @AussieHustler who set you on this path.

4. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +9,075
    She definitely knows how to troll very well. :mjlaugh:

I am just surprised mods can be allowed to troll:gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,410
    I only tell the truth about Somali men. From what I’ve seen walking around London, from the stories my Somali friends tell me who have dated them and from what I’ve seen online. I was initially bothered by how the Somalispot incels tried to police Somali women and slut shame then. Hence why I joined this forum. I eventually drove those men out and as you can see that no longer happens :)

Do you think my philosophy is too radical, that Somali women should get to decide what they do with their lives without being abused or coerced? @Inquisitive_ thinks Women in general are like children and that the men are the adults. He believes the more he spreads his filth the more subservient Somali women will be. I on the other hand do not believe men are children you should control. Hence why the comparison between both of us is inaccurate

• Like Like x 2
  6. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3

Ratings:
    +3,741
    @Knowles makes a thread

[​IMG]

Then all kinds of offended faraxs rushs in to reply... Looking like this

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Whimsical fanatic

Ratings:
    +882
    Believe or not I unironically argee with you on most points you make.

If you won't here this forum would probably be a cesspool for halimo-hating farahs and extremist.

So in a way I kind of appreciate your presence.

• Like Like x 2
  8. sophisticate

sophisticate VIP

Ratings:
    +11,543
    I feel sorry for your generation (Gen Z). :farmajoyaab: I use a charitable approach when dealing with them. It's very easy to chastise in fact it's expected as they get that from the nest and will be highly receptive. People are heavily slanted toward a negativity bias so they are more drawn to negative feedback more so than positive remarks. Also, if the parents were constantly patronizing don't expect the spawn to be more even keeled. It requires a strong resolve and greater mental reserves to bite ones tongue and speak reasonably to clearly wounded (adult) children that are fluent in the language of disparagement.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted