Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Misogynist Maryan & Righteous Rahma
341e7a82653e3b146a046e63d19c59f2.jpg

Muji

VIP
https://gabariskufilan92.wordpress....ali-pick-mes-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
:comeon:

Nacala aabaha ku yaal, why do you go to great lengths to cockblock us Farahs:ohlord: you're commitment to this cause is commendable:wow:

It’s beyond me to criticise Islam whilst wearing a hijab :hillarybiz:

Her criticism is also bizarrely aimed at Somali women despite her claiming to be a feminist. She may be suffering from the internalised misogyny that she is accusing others of :trumpsmirk:

Walalo if I wanted to go on a tangent about Somali men on the Internet I would keep my fan base of this forum informed since I can always count on them for views :duck:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

Her criticism is also bizarrely aimed at Somali women despite her claiming to be a feminist. She may be suffering from the internalised misogyny that she is accusing others of :trumpsmirk:

Walalo if I wanted to go on a tangent about Somali men on the Internet I would keep my fan base of this forum informed since I can always count on them for views :duck:
Somali men like @Sheikh do not represent the vast majority of #farahnation.:westbrookwtf:

https://gabariskufilan92.wordpress....ali-pick-mes-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
:comeon:

Nacala aabaha ku yaal, why do you go to great lengths to cockblock us Farahs:ohlord:

your commitment to this cause is commendable:wow:

It might be my emotional state talking but that piece gave me hope for the future.

A Xalimo open criticizing religion. while wearing the hijab, nothing more beautiful has not been created.

But @Knowles is right, the sentiment against women is clearly there in the subtext of the critique, which is unfortunate for an otherwise great piece.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
lol i checked her other posts and she considers herself a black american even though she knows the country she is from the city tribe and can name her forefathers. its interesting how all these feminists are never seen in a relationship, from the way she thinks i dont know any man that would want to wake up next to that or come home to that, would definitely be a depressing marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts