Knowles appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't @Knowles get the respect and love she needs she is a visionary one of of the finest minds in the Somali world. Before I met her I was a lanky misogynistic xalimo bashing bantu hating good for nothing faraax but after I heard her words of wisdom I'm a changed man.
The world will remember @Knowles years after she dies as one of the greatest in the world.
So abayo can I be the Mark Antony to your Cleopatra:ahh::salute::banderas:

Fels

#trollhunter
Wow i had to do a appreciation thread of myself and madow loving @Knowles get's a thread all due to her
GIFs20189404352.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Knowles is an awesome person. Y’all just attack her for no reason and created a false narrative of her being obese and ugly.

Y’all got all this energy to attack knowles for her opinions online but in real life a majority of y’all would’ve just been silent and wouldnt say a thing to her.

y’all even qashin her posts for just existing.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Knowles is an awesome person. Y’all just attack her for no reason and created a false narrative of her being obese and ugly.

Y’all got all this energy to attack knowles for her opinions online but in real life a majority of y’all would’ve just been silent and wouldnt say a thing to her.

y’all even qashin her posts for just existing.

@Knowles took on damn near the entire site, multiple faraaxs ganged up on her and she won. Walaahi she's a fighter and has more balls than any of the kids roasting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending