Knowles appreciation thread/ I just got my VIP tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Looks like my war on crusty abdis got me a VIP tag. :trumpsmirk:

Who knows if apollo loses his modship this might be an ok site :drakelaugh:

A toast to all the VIPs on this forum. We are in a league of our own. :chrisfreshhah:

Apollo is surrounded by gaalo and self-haters. But I still believe he can defeat all of them alone.:salute:

He is a gaal racist which is a unique combination for Somalis. I heard he used to trace hitler pictures in primary school while 'ein volk' played in the background in small town bavaria. Unbeknownst to them he emerged an amalgamation and dangerous supporter of #white genocide for all the wrong reasons

Last edited:
He is a gaal racist which is a unique combination for Somalis. I heard he used to trace hitler pictures in primary school while 'ein volk' played i he background. Unbeknownst to them he emerged an amalgamation and dangerous supporter of #white genocide for all the wrong reasons
All i know is these niggas has it for him. They are beefing up their muscles and planning a hit on him. I will back him

Congratz. Management clearly favours irreligious and deranged characters. Anything except a cisFaarax.

What do you think i should do Knowles? I'm thinking of heading the swirl department of Somalispot and bootyclapping for White people. I feel like I might not stand out enough

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Congratz. Management clearly favours irreligious and deranged characters. Anything except a cisFaarax.

What do you think i should do Knowles? I'm thinking of heading the swirl department of Somalispot and bootyclapping for White people. I feel like I might not stand out enough

You can be a tranny Marxist who hates being Somali. If you do decide to do this I want credit

Muji

VIP
I guess they’re giving VIP tags to every Tom Dick and Abdi

E8D36605-7021-46AF-AAB0-E58843E96204.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending