know your history. did you know Somali colonized Maldives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoCdjS9XkAYT_As.jpg

DoDFmXmX0AEGjGB.jpg

We were made to rule, not get ruled over. Inshallah we will be the strongest power in Africa and hold influence over other peoples once again. I say we start karbashing Madows and Ethiopians like we used to. Once we regain our territories and economy we shall bend these people to our will and make them serve us. Somaliweyn and Somali nationalism will rise once more, I wholeheartedly believe it.
:denzelnigga:
We shall be the Jews of Africa!
:rejoice:

We were made to rule, not get ruled over. Inshallah we will be the strongest power in Africa and hold influence over other peoples once again. I say we start karbashing Madows and Ethiopians like we used to. Once we regain our territories and economy we shall bend these people to our will and make them serve us. Somaliweyn and Somali nationalism will rise once more, I wholeheartedly believe it.
:denzelnigga:
We shall be the Jews of Africa!
:rejoice:
WE ARE THE SOMALIS! The Brave and fierce and we shall regain our territory from xabashi raw meat eaters and bantu big nosed Madows!

Our history is great we are always going to remember our forefathers and the sacrifices they have made for us to have such a great history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending