K'naan's TV Show Is No Longer Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Tell me about it!!

He came to Mn for couple of weeks and gave money to some Starbucks sitting losers and he thinks he has a pass to come into our state and trash us!!

He's not even American, Gambar tell your fellow Canadian to have several seats... :icon lol:
I think he got the message loud and clear walaashiis, all that uproar only for him not to even get his show picked up. :siilaanyolaugh:

I heard he tried to use the qabiil card, he didn't realize ours is the majority there. :siilaanyolaugh:What a chump.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think he got the message loud and clear walaashiis, all that uproar only for him not to even get his show picked up. :siilaanyolaugh:

I heard he tried to use the qabiil card, he didn't realize ours is the majority there. :siilaanyolaugh:What a chump.
Poor thing!!!!!

We own Minnesota. The audacity of him to use the qabiil card and then name the show Muqdisho :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm also glad the show is dead.

I still can't wrap my head around how K'naan could do this to his fellow Somalis? Does Somalinimo not run thru his veins? He knew exactly what he was doing especially now when the political climate is more antiMuslim than ever before. Good riddance and I hope this fool goes back to Canada to reflect on his actions.

Gibiin-Udug

He hired a bunch of Ethiopians to play Somalis. :O27GWRK:
He couldn't find a shisha spot to let him film, they all refused, So he asked one of his cousins who owns a grocery store, to let him turn the grocery store into a shisha place for one of the scenes. The guy freaked out when he saw a bunch of Ethiopians smoking shisha in his store, they moved everything out in the sun including the freezers, meat, veggies. he told them pack their stuff. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm also glad the show is dead.

I still can't wrap my head around how K'naan could do this to his fellow Somalis? Does Somalinimo not run thru his veins? He knew exactly what he was doing especially now when the political climate is more antiMuslim than ever before. Good riddance and I hope this fool goes back to Canada to reflect on his actions.

If he wants to make a movie, he can do one on his walaalo in Toronto and educate them on not shooting
eachother down and acting like savage gangsters.:mjohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

If he wants to make a movie, he can do one on his walaalo in Toronto and educate them on not shooting
But Canada is irrelevant, Americans don't want to watch that. This show was for HBO.

No offence @Gambar kkkkkk.

dr.leorio

death\emitter

Nicca should make a documentary about the harmful nature of henny and appropriating Jamaican/Black culture too. Somali Canadians are more out of touch than anyone else. The f*ck is he thinking about using us when his own people are dropping like flies. Smh:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
But Canada is irrelevant, Americans don't want to watch that. This show was for HBO.

No offence @Gambar kkkkkk.

:mjlol:Ah good point, anyways good that this series didn't take off, especially with the current climate of the case of the SOmali officer that shot dead that white woman. The last thing we needed was this moron branding us all as Shabaab members:farole:

BANTU

+op MVLI
When Captain Phillips was casting, every FOB in Minnesota came running.

A Somali wants to create a show about something legitimate and true and other Somalis attempt to tar and feather him.

Let that sink in :hillarybiz:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

A Somali wants to create a show about something legitimate and true and other Somalis attempt to tar and feather him.

I'd rather we be portrayed as Pirates defending our seas than Shabaab members:fittytousand:

tenor.gif

He couldn't find a shisha spot to let him film, they all refused, So he asked one of his cousins who owns a grocery store, to let him turn the grocery store into a shisha place for one of the scenes. The guy freaked out when he saw a bunch of Ethiopians smoking shisha in his store, they moved everything out in the sun including the freezers, meat, veggies. he told them pack their stuff. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

No way:damn::dead:
Thats next level desperation :snoop:

I actually that had something to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending