K'naan's TV Show Is No Longer Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good, as speaker for reer Minnesota go back to Canada Knaan before we deport you:trumpsmirk:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Nigga worked hard for this and was telling the truth whether you like it or not.This is another prime example where Somalis step on each other when one of them wants to succeed.

Nigga worked hard for this and was telling the truth whether you like it or not.This is another prime example where Somalis step on each other when one of them wants to succeed.

Maybe he should rely on his talent like that Ethiopian weekend guy, instead of seeking to exploit his people for a few bucks.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The name sucks

Mogadishu is hated by Americans.

What was he thinking?!
19 soldiers were killed and dragged there.

And also some daroods told them that he is habargidir the people behind the killing of 19 us soldiers:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Exploit his people kulaha,we all know reer minny are scrubs,whys man getting penalised for spreading the truth.
Scrubs? Where?

Secondly bless your education system, atleast reer Minnesota are educated enough not to spew bullshit. I for one am thrilled that the trash K'naan was trying to pass off as original content didn't get picked up.

Instead of trying to make money and exploiting the Somali community, he should have focused on the positive contributions and the positive impacts that the Somalis have made in Minnesota in the last 20 years. Somalis and their crab bucket mentality.

FOH.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Scrubs? Where?

Secondly bless your education system, atleast reer Minnesota are educated enough not to spew bullshit. I for one am thrilled that the trash K'naan was trying to pass off as original content didn't get picked up.

Instead of trying to make money and exploiting the Somali community, he should have focused on the positive contributions and the positive impacts that the Somalis have made in Minnesota in the last 20 years. Somalis and their crab bucket mentality.

FOH.
He's trying to exploit a community he's not even from.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Scrubs kulaaha, we are the wealthiest and most politically active diaspora warraa:farole:
Lool I hope that poster is not a Canuck or worse Eurotrash, Somalis in Minnesota have been putting Somalis on the map for the last 20 years. While some diasporas are hitting the bottle and killing each other for a neighborhood that isn't even theirs to begin with, what a joke :mjlol:

I am glad that trash wasn't picked up, K'naan earn your bread from somewhere else instead of exploiting our community xoolo yaho!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's trying to exploit a community he's not even from.
Tell me about it!!

He came to Mn for couple of weeks and gave money to some Starbucks sitting losers and he thinks he has a pass to come into our state and trash us!!

He's not even American, Gambar tell your fellow Canadian to have several seats... :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending