K'naan comes out of retirement, destroys Salafi Somali chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOL AM IN TEARS

https://m.facebook.com/knaan/photos...254125093/10156102955790094/?type=3&source=48

K'naan posts picture in Mecca, then this chick comments (probably thinking Jr won't reply):

Yasmin Khalif
Your wasting your ibadah by showing these pictures to the world. Your under the cloud of Allah the place and to worship him not to share your 'wisdom' .. feared Allah and do your part of what is asked for you to do.
Show your pictures when you come back

Enjoy and embrace while you can

Outta nowhere! K'naan replies:

K'NAAN
Actually, how do you know that I'm wasting my Ibadah in showing these pictures? Does that mean you know my intentions for sharing them? I shared these on the advice of knowledgable Muslims, who thought the pictures could be an inspiration for some. It's very unintelligent and frankly un-Islamic to assume someone else's intentions.

Not done yet!

She strikes back:

Yasmin Khalif
Unislamic ?? Where in my comment was Unislamic? I guess you don't take advice and attack. Nobody assumed anything but thats okay i said my piece

The final BLOW:

K'NAAN
You asked me "where in my comment was un-Islamic" well, I would like to show you exactly, in case you really don't see it. 1. You said: "Your wasting your Ibadah by showing these pictures to the world" - This says that you know my intention for "showing" these pictures to the world. But much worse, this says that you know which Ibadah Allah will accept and which He will reject.

2: You wrote: "you are under the cloud of Allah the place and to worship him, not to share your 'wisdom' " - Here, you assume that I don't know why I am making Tawaf at the Kaaba, and you guess that I think I'm there to "share my wisdom"... again, that's a lot to assume from someone who you don't know intimately. And in Islamic ideology, it's encouraged to make 70 excuses for others, before making a judgement. In the Quran, Allah says "Believers, leave much doubt, for most doubt is sinful"

Does that help? Do you see where your entire message is in fact un-Islamic?
But further, I just checked out your page, where you posted my buddy Bruno Mars's Uptown Funk, where the lyrics say "fill my cup put some liquor in it" and later " say my name you know who I am" and in your post, you comment "Love". Now, I don't mean to put you out there like that, but do you see a little hypocrisy here? And do you see how maybe you haven't quite gotten to a place spiritually to be criticizing someone else's choices?

Many Muslims are blinded to their own hypocrisies and are quick to condemn others for things they're guilty of. I'm sorry to say, but often, it's we Somalis who have the worst strain of this attitude, and we're scaring people away from Islam and Muslims.

Peace to all.

Ps: I wanna make clear that I will not be commenting on these things anymore, I just wanted to write back for the sake of those who may see this and do it differently next time. Maybe I'm too hopeful and naive.

Sure enough this chick's profile has her posting a Bruno Mars song loooooooool im crying someone help

The haraam police salafis finally silenced! Cannot stand those ppl.

PS Eid Mubarak my fellow Muslims!

i agreed with him up until he said this

it's we Somalis who have the worst strain of this attitude, and we're scaring people away from Islam and Muslims.

now this is a huge generalization, that one random teenage brat represent every somali. he could have direct this toward solely her instead but chose to drag us into this.

Classic Anti-Somali response:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Where is that fat punk that tried to diss Knaan for some publicity , the fat Kay and when will we see the fat lard performing Hajj ......next year ? lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Duchess hates my guts lol

Bandit it's all jokes fam, but it has nothing to do with that Kay was just whack as f*ck. lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Now why would I hate an online character? I don't even know who Kay is.
That's wassup.
JBhYOOU.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Now why would I hate an online character? I don't even know who Kay is.
His a local rapper he did a bmf remix to get known his somewhat known in the somali community at least here.
I could've posted the bmf remix but they pulled the song so:zhqjlmx: Here is his other song not as good as bmf remix thoe:zhqjlmx:
Side note the somali females in the video are:banderas:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Man like K'naan :drakelaugh:
Her reply was all over the place lol sidey isku dheex yaacdey people told her to just leave it :deadpeter:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
''Hooyo needs the house, Aabo chose to bounce''

African American wannabe lol.

Sad part....it's his best track.

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's true. Somalis will chase others away from the religion, they're the most backward, ignorant people I've ever seen. They understood the religion wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.