Kismayo safer than London / Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alhamdulilah for the Ogaden nation bringing peace and stability to Kismayo. Something that MX members hate to see as they wish for the return of the lawless walaalaha galguduud era or daily qarax like muqdisho :francis:

Alhamdulilah for the Ogaden nation bringing peace and stability to Kismayo. Something that MX members hate to see as they wish for the return of the lawless walaalaha galguduud era or daily qarax like muqdisho :francis:

i know some of the guys, one of the chaps in particular, i once told his friend i will personally kill him with a gun, not him, his friend,

i believe this kid is maalinguur but his friend , the family deported back to somalia after smoking weed and not looking after his wife, waa Ugaas koshin,

any ways the waste man was taking my little brother and introduce weed to him in kismayo, he was spending so much time with these two waste man and some majerteens and one leekase or dashishly, one of these reer puntland tribes,

so mum called screaming and my dad, so i did what an older brother does, i told them do you desire a war amongst reer cabdulle or do you sue for peace and leave my brother alone, wallahi threatened them,

first i took the 3 majerteens who were waste man deported from Minnesota and one other langab, i think he was dashishly and this maalinguur and the ugas koshin were all smoking and introduce it to my bro

my dad is in kismayo with him, so i beat the shyt out of my bro and threaten to have him in prison

i told the majerteens i will personally shoot them on the beach and leave them for dead, i told them this is Og run land,

the majerteens were scared, they were deported from america after massive crime,

so anyways i told the two reer cabdulle wallahi i will create reer cabdulle beef and kill them, or stay away from my little brother,

they said ok we will as long as he stays from us,

some Majerteen priates in puntland coast once highjacked a colombian bound ship to an arab country and discovered harrdcore drugs, then they brought into every somali town, flooded us with it,

so Ogaden security forces will take majerteen drug dealers at night and shoot them and leave them for dead on the beach near sayid marina , in the space of 1 year we wiped out drug dealers,

mjaerteen is single highhandedly the biggest drug dealer today in somalia, so many drugs in calanely section of kismayo

anyways, i beat my little brother and told him if i ever see him near these crack heads i will throw him in prison and pay the guards personally, he was scared

i banned him from hanging around the maalnguur and the ugas koshin and all majerteens/langabs etc in kismayo,

he was 18 then, now he is doing studying hard well behaved lad because he knows i will karbash him,

i told him i will personally get soldiers and beat him and shoot all his Mj and other friends, my pops said take some soldiers if they do it again and kill the Majerteens and we will sort out the two maalnguur and ugas koshin another way to avoid war amongst ourselves,

he clearly gave me permission if the majerteen dont stay away from him to take 3 soldiers and execute them on the beach, so picked them up with some soldiers and scared them shytless, they apologised,
the MJ were the worst as they did all they were doing in america still, smoking, weed, all types of qashin, but the ugas koshin was the their cheif, the head who would ask them to buy drugs

i told the ugaas koshin i will kill him with my bare hands, he said ok cool i will stay away,

also i went to uni with jamal osman, he is like 15 years older but i know him very well,

the family now i have no tolerance and is very tough on the kids and keep them inline by force if needed,

i always tell them never embarrass the Ogaden race and our name,

now little broth is a full time student and sees atleast 20-30 sick people a day, he has massive experience and will insha Allah be sent abroad to do masters and more training, maybe china, maybe nairobi, london is a shyt hole and mum is worried he might get stabbed,

when i told the maalingur and the ugas koshin wallahi i will get askar to kill them they saw i was serious,

also i can be a little bit mad and unpredictable like trump so they knew once i flip i will eat them alive, specially when it comes to family,

i once beat my sister with an alarm clock after she placed a scarf less photo on facebook aged 13, she has not used it since in 8 years to this day she is scared of me,

i hate weak man who dont keep their siblings in line,

Last edited:
Ogaden would go to marehan, Mj pharmacies and bring out drugs from the basement in kismayo, they sell hawiye supplied shyt, pink, X, weed,

in 1 year we single highhandedly killed them all, Ahmed gave the go ahead, he is wadad afetr all

we would quietly take them to the beach at night, shoot them and let the tide take them in if it wants

even ladies would sell it, hawye been supplying it since 90s, strange drugs,

i know atleas 3 guys in that video

this city is clean and safe because of Ogaden honesty, its the culture of the people, after all do you ever see malaysia attacked by suicide bombers? waa honest race, like us,

Last edited:
i told him i will personally get soldiers and beat him and shoot all his Mj and other friends, my pops said take some soldiers if they do it again and kill the Majerteens and we will sort out the two maalnguur and ugas koshin another way to avoid war amongst ourselves

Teeri-Alpha said:
we would quietly take them to the beach at night, shoot them and let the tide take them in if it wants

:russ::russ::dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fantasty Galore Doqonki Ogaden qooro Kikiyu taagan alle hana ceebayn hana cadaabjn nin aan waxba ogeyn

Fantasty Galore Doqonki Ogaden qooro Kikiyu taagan alle hana ceebayn hana cadaabjn nin aan waxba ogeyn
I know it breaks your heart to see peace and tranquility in the land. Even diaspora are returning to seek the safety provided by OG.

Now compare that to the 7 mooryan years of walaalaha galguduud or even muqdisho under the clueless MX leadership :mjlol:

I know it breaks your heart to see peace and tranquility in the land. Even diaspora are returning to seek the safety provided by OG.

Now compare that to the 7 mooryan years of walaalaha galguduud or even muqdisho under the clueless MX leadership :mjlol:
Under MX leadership Kismayo to Jilib was under one administration.
The current JL admin controls less land.

majerteen girls and others told me in ksimayo the marehans would gangbang them like animals high on chat

also the marehans would force fatehrs to rape their own daughters at gun point,

the city was fileld with sin and zina, God sent us to cleanse it

another thing, marehan actually does sixir and use to use saxir learned from bajuun so the city was rift with sixir

in calanely, Mj area, you would have bastard childnren thrown down the street left for dead, this was because there was so much fisqi in and zina and haram,

Ogaden enforced girls wear hijab, no horuut on the street=very common in somalia to see a lady walking around in xamar with that dirty mask to cleanse the face, horuut,

we banned drugs, we banned hawiye imported drugs- dont forget hiraale, gobale and caato used to grow opium and weed in jilib for export,

we created islamic prison to teach wayward boys deen and beat them into praying salat in iksmayo, mothers now pay money to have her boy sent to these educational prisons, whipped and taught islamic deen, i know one Mj his mother paid money, to the soldiers to look after him after she sent him from australia, he smoked more weed in kismayo than australia, so the Ogadens execute drug dealers, usually majerteen and marehan,

Under MX leadership Kismayo to Jilib was under one administration.
The current JL admin controls less land.

no it was not, gobale the Hg warlord sat in goobwayn and consttly marehan and Hg moryaans killed each other every time gobale did not get his cut of the kismayo port,
also gobale grew drugs to export, with caatos blessing and investments, in jilib they planted weed and opium,

marehn was not allowed to leave kismayo city and gobale and his habar gidir thugs controled goobwayn all the way to jilib,

who you trying to teach history,

horta, honest question, how old are you ?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
majerteen girls and others told me in ksimayo the marehans would gangbang them like animals high on chat

another thing, marehan actually does sixir and use to use saxir learned from bajuun so the city was rift with sixir

in calanely, Mj area, you would have bastard childnren thrown down the street left for dead, this was because there was so much fisqi in and zina and haram,

Ogaden enforced girls wear hijab, no horuut on the street=very common in somalia to see a lady walking around in xamar with that dirty mask to cleanse the face, horuut,

we banned drugs, we banned hawiye imported drugs- dont forget hiraale, gobale and caato used to grow opium and weed in jilib for export,

we created islamic prison to teach wayward boys deen and beat them into praying salat in iksmayo, mothers now pay money to have her boy sent to these educational prisons, whipped and taught islamic deen, i know one Mj his mother paid money, to the soldiers to look after him after she sent him from australia, he smoked more weed in kismayo than australia, so the Ogadens execute drug dealers, usually majerteen and marehan,
Nigga u sound like you enjoy killing Somalis :damedamn:

Good as weed does not belong in the east but only west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts