Kismaayo Water Supply Project

May Allah bless Mudane Ahmed Madoobe for what he did for my waamo folks…from liberating the city from shabab and moryaan to constructing massive infrastructural projects like this ..Somalis are xaasid and they’d never give credit where it’s due

If he manages to get the contracts & build tarmac roads for lower Juba region, I will kiss his feet and declare him president 4 life
:meleshame::meleshame:

Last edited:
I repent for calling him out. If he’s going to continue on like this I support Sayidka. I heard he’s on his way to Bu’aale on the side of Xagar and now that Gedo is secured he might capture salagle and Saakow. My criticism has nothing to do with qabiil or qabyalad for all those that would call me anti-Ogaden.

Abaq

VIP
I repent for calling him out. If he’s going to continue on like this I support Sayidka. I heard he’s on his way to Bu’aale on the side of Xagar and now that Gedo is secured he might capture salagle and Saakow. My criticism has nothing to do with qabiil or qabyalad for all those that would call me anti-Ogaden.
All of this was meant to have been done 6 years ago but Farmaajo decided otherwise. Gedo will soon see projects as well. We’ve wasted too much time on silly politics, time to develop

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe it’s also a water treatment plant

If it is, big money to be made 4 ogaden consortium as everyone will use it for cooking, cleaning, showering, consumption. They should look at 'recycling' process so not a single water goes to 'waste'

I am thinking of a consortium to create a 'gas' grid in garowe, u would own all restaurants, hotels, home cooking. I love infrastructure investment, they are guaranteed money makers. I only wish PL and JL govt start 'selling' government bonds to capitalist to build/own infrastructure or be public/private ownership.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts