King von dead

I don’t listen to his degenerate rap as I only fw Durk and Chief Keef.

but what is funny is that when these guys eventually die young from street beef everyone cry’s to sleep LOL.

These guys rap about spraying homes, moms, kids and blowing up brains on a daily basis and have chosen their paths. There is no way in hell I would care about their deaths. I rather pay attention to the innocent kid on his way to school that gets shot.

I don’t listen to his degenerate rap as I only fw Durk and Chief Keef.

but what is funny is that when these guys eventually die young from street beef everyone cry’s to sleep LOL.

These guys rap about spraying homes, moms, kids and blowing up brains on a daily basis and have chosen their paths. There is no way in hell I would care about their deaths. I rather pay attention to the innocent kid on his way to school that gets shot.
I agree but at least show some respect to his death wether he was what he was it’s haram to disrespect the dead as well so I don’t see anything wrong with showing respect regardless

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Apparently he was shot by an off duty police in Atlanta. These upcoming rappers' lifestyle always end up like that. They either have to move out from the hoods or stop beefing with each other on IG/yt

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Apparently he was shot by an off duty police in Atlanta. These upcoming rappers' lifestyle always end up like that. They either have to move out from the hoods or stop beefing with each other on IG/yt
it wasnt a cop according to his manager