King of UK Somalis Stormzy about to go to Turkey to get a new hairline. Will the Abdis follow????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turkey is the place to be for cheap new hairlines esp for my receding brothers. Wallahi imagine an industry that milks middle-aged Somali men dry. In the future I can see Turkey with millions of Somali men passing by each year for new hairline. acudibillah

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Turkey is the place to be for cheap new hairlines esp for my receding brothers. Wallahi imagine an industry that milks middle-aged Somali men dry. In the future I can see Turkey with millions of Somali men passing by each year for new hairline. acudibillah

@Qabille waryaa with your dead hairline, how about making that trip?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The Turks are world leaders in hair transplants. If you have a receeding hair line you should really consider going there.

There are agencies that take care of everything, from the actual procedure to accomodation, transport, food, hotel and different kind of treatments.

Keo

VIP
I'm planning to get mine done. I don't have a receading hairline buy my hairline is bad unless I leave my hair and I rock a small afro.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My hair line is good, I was thinning from the crown warya. Been taking fin/minoxidil for it, issue has been resolved.
Damn u use minoxidel now you can't go without it or else sideffects will be deadly akhi

Damn u use minoxidel now you can't go without it or else sideffects will be deadly akhi

I dont use much literally just put some on the tip of my fingertip. It works like magic alx that and fin and I should go through life without hair loss - no baldness in my family except my dads father. The way I use it means I can stretch 3 months worth to a year, so it is not much of a financial burden... 150ish quid a year

Minoxidil will give you a unibrow.

Nah only grows hair where you apply it.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I watched this popular body builder that was losing his hair get a hair transplant and he said you have to be a good candidate first. Not anyone can get a hair transplant. Usually you gotta be in your 30s, your hairline has to stop receding and you have to have good hair follicles in the back to transplant.

Thankfully hair loss ins't in my genes...

World

VIP
My forehead is straight and my hairline to eyebrows is only 3 fingers

Alhamdulilah

Feel sorry for you guys with bumpy round foreheads with hairlines that don't fit even 5 fingers :mjlol:

My forehead is straight and my hairline to eyebrows is only 3 fingers

Alhamdulilah

Feel sorry for you guys with bumpy round foreheads with hairlines that don't fit even 5 fingers :mjlol:
D9086CBB-976A-4E31-AE43-3FA478570CC1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts